• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Haphazard

Problem is they have 2 forwards capable of 20-25 goals easily then have talented players like Kuluveski so even if 1 has an off day the others can chip in. It's not ideal but as long as none of them drop form at the same time or get injured at the same time they will always have a high goal threat.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There rumors about juve will go for Conte when they eventually sack Allegri.

To be fair i can definitely see it happening but not now maybe in summer he likes Juve and he consider it his home still as usual he'll won't go there without they promise him to spend and fix the squad

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
There rumors about juve will go for Conte when they eventually sack Allegri.

To be fair i can definitely see it happening but not now maybe in summer he likes Juve and he consider it his home still as usual he'll won't go there without they promise him to spend and fix the squad

He doesn't have long left on his contract either so Juve wouldn't even need to pay compensation next summer. That would be hilarious.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He doesn't have long left on his contract either so Juve wouldn't even need to pay compensation next summer. That would be hilarious.
His contract i believe have option to extend another year. Conte isn't manager he stick for long so Sp**s will need from now find replacement

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Conte and Kane probably leaving next summer. If that happen it'll be interesting what approach Sp**s gonna take Kane you can't replace him with anybody and Conte you can replace him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His contract i believe have option to extend another year. Conte isn't manager he stick for long so Sp**s will need from now find replacement
How the hell does it work that both Conte & Tottenham have the option to extend? Isn't it usually the club that has the option?

Why doesn't Tottenham just use the option for another year? Wouldn't that be very simple?

The other article says that he is free to move to another club if he wishes.

"However, Conte only signed an 18-month long deal in 2021 which will expire at the end of the season. There is an option to extend his stay by an extra year however he will be free to move to another club if he wishes. He has yet to renew his contract leading to suggestions that he could be looking to move on."

"Then you have Conte’s contract which expires at the end of this season. Conte and Tottenham both have the option to extend that by another year.

I’m sure Tottenham will want that sorted out around January so they know what direction there are going in.
I expect those things will pick up in the next couple of months but there are worth noting now because they are issues that are going to pop up."

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How the hell does it work that both Conte & Tottenham have the option to extend? Isn't it usually the club that has the option?

Why doesn't Tottenham just use the option for another year? Wouldn't that be very simple?

The other article says that he is free to move to another club if he wishes.

"However, Conte only signed an 18-month long deal in 2021 which will expire at the end of the season. There is an option to extend his stay by an extra year however he will be free to move to another club if he wishes. He has yet to renew his contract leading to suggestions that he could be looking to move on."

"Then you have Conte’s contract which expires at the end of this season. Conte and Tottenham both have the option to extend that by another year.

I’m sure Tottenham will want that sorted out around January so they know what direction there are going in.
I expect those things will pick up in the next couple of months but there are worth noting now because they are issues that are going to pop up."

Because i think it's his decision Sp**s were desperate so they gone by his demands. Even last summer he wasn't 100% gonna stay.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Because i think it's his decision Sp**s were desperate so they gone by his demands. Even last summer he wasn't 100% gonna stay.
How is it his decision? Both have the option?

Is it like Sp**s will get some compensation if he chooses to leave after this year, when Sp**s could use the option?

Doesn't make sense.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Shame to see Conte wanting to flee to easier pastures, but it really is nothing when compared to losing Kane anyway

Kane leaving will very likely mark the end of the putting in the pressure era

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My PM’s are open if the Contesexuals on here need someone to talk to

Weirdly Potter going to Chelsea rather than Sp**s is better for us I think so timing is good.

Sp**s would give him time whereas Todd will lose interest if he himself is getting criticism and a new shiny manager is available.

If he goes now I have no idea who Sp**s will get.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Weirdly Potter going to Chelsea rather than Sp**s is better for us I think so timing is good.

Sp**s would give him time whereas Todd will lose interest if he himself is getting criticism and a new shiny manager is available.

Likely the sporting Lisbon manager who also good but with Paratici they'll likely go with Italian manager

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

But Sp*rs have this weird approach of appointing sacked Chelsea managers:
AVB, Mourinho and now Conte.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

But Sp*rs have this weird approach of appointing sacked Chelsea managers:
AVB, Mourinho and now Conte.

Yeah Tuchel is a shout. Would depend on what sort of termination clauses he has.

I remember Di Matteo didn’t take a job for like two years so he could keep getting his salary :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Conte makes them stronger no doubt, but they will remain a level below with his style of football.

Conceding possession to almost every opponent in favour of counter attack opportunities may sound smart, but it’s not trophy winning football. You will always be at risk against your so called bread and butter sides who do the same thing. This is why Conte wants to attack those teams early in games.

If they get Tuchel they’ll become a real footballing side.

But Conte leaving will destabilize them completely, and I’m here for that on the short term

Latest posts+

Top Bottom