• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The goal was his fault in my opinion. Not a good game tbh
Not really making a case for recovering his starting XI spot

Not sure which game yous were watching. Tomi was brilliant when he came on. He offered an attacking outlet going forward and made some crucial headed interceptions too.

Played a key role in our winner with a nicely disguised pass. Huge fan of Tomi I think he’s a superb player who doesn’t really have a weakness to his game.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Not sure which game yous were watching. Tomi was brilliant when he came on. He offered an attacking outlet going forward and made some crucial headed interceptions too.

Played a key role in our winner with a nicely disguised pass. Huge fan of Tomi I think he’s a superb player who doesn’t really have a weakness to his game.

I actually think the same he never looks out of comfort.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tomi seeing Ben take his place in the team, but finding that extra level to get his spot back...

gohan-ssj2.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is better rb than white. But I guess you can’t have 59 million bench player

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Tomi is a good player
I feel at RB, we are very solid, Tomi, White, and the young man Norton-Cuffy (loan). But at LB, Zinchenko is good but Tierney can't fit with Arteta's system

Top Bottom