• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arsenal ratings on Fifa 23 have been released:
  1. CDM: Thomas Partey - 84 rated (upgraded from 83)
  2. CAM: Martin Ødegaard - 83 rated (upgraded from 82)
  3. ST: Gabriel Jesus - 83 rated (unchanged)
  4. RM: Bukayo Saka - 82 rated (upgraded from 80)
  5. GK: Aaron Ramsdale - 82 rated (upgraded from 74)
  6. LB: Kieran Tierney - 81 rated (upgraded from 80)
  7. CB: Gabriel - 81 rated (upgraded from 79)
  8. LM: Emile Smith-Rowe - 80 rated (upgraded from 76)
  9. CB: William Saliba - 80 rated (upgraded from 75)
  10. RB: Takehiro Tomiyasu - 79 rated (upgraded from 75)
  11. CB: Benjamin White - 79 rated (upgraded from 76 rated)
  12. LB: Oleksandr Zinchenko - 79 rated (downgraded from 80)
  13. CDM: Granit Xhaka - 79 rated (unchanged)
  14. LM: Gabriel Martinelli - 78 rated (upgraded from 76)
  15. GK: Matt Turner - 77 rated (upgraded from 75)
  16. CB: Rob Holding - 77 rated (unchanged)
  17. CAM: Fabio Vieira - 77 rated (upgraded from 72)
  18. CDM: Mohamed Elneny - 76 rated (downgraded from 77)
  19. RB: Cedric Soares - 75 rated (downgraded from 76)
  20. CM: Albert Sambi Lokonga - 75 rated (upgraded from 73)
  21. ST: Eddie Nketiah - 73 rated (downgraded from 74)
  22. RW: Reiss Nelson - 73 rated (unchanged)
  23. RM: Marquinhos - 73 rated (N/A)
Most ratings seem fair if we're basing it on just last season, though I would probably have Jesus at 85, Saka and Ødegaard at 84, Martinelli at 80 and Nketiah at 78.
Nketiah downgraded, when the guy doubled his end-product in EPL and scored 5 goals in 825 minutes, plus one assist. Clearly he is worse player now.

Nelson is way worse than him currently.

Yeah, FIFA knows football. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Nketiah downgraded, when the guy doubled his end-product in EPL and scored 5 goals in 825 minutes, plus one assist. Clearly he is worse player now.

Nelson is way worse than him currently.

Yeah, FIFA knows football. :lol:

To be fair though they've kinda dropped ratings all across the board.

Not that 74>73 really helps that, its the top end that needed lowering.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Are there any reserve players from our academy that have been released in our official squad or everyone like Ideho, Cirjan, Flores, Olayinka, Smith, Monlouis etc all been ignored?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba is in the first team of the week. Looking like a great starter card. I hope they've got his face in game though, hate playing with generic faces.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Fifa over the last 5 years or so is just an extremely expensive roster update. All they care about is FUT, and people keep falling for it. Their other flagship sportsgame, Madden is exactly the same.

Also never understood why people are so obsessed with 'the Fifa rating'. As if a game is the benchmark of how good / bad a player is.

Batman

They've properly butchered the chemistry system, it needed changing but now it hurts your brain to even look at.
It's horrible. The stupid foundation SBCs on the web app are so irritating because you can never put a player out of position. Even if all of the other requirements are met, if the player is out of position he could be the same nationality and team and will contribute nothing to chemistry so the position modifiers will probably be expensive all year and when certain SBCs come out, particular positions will be super inflated. Like even if you have a LW and you put them at LM, they will contribute nothing to chemistry and you'll only be able to use them if they are eligible for LM as a 2nd position which will then cost you a modifier. Then because you can't search for secondary positions that I'm aware of, let's say you need a LM from a particular league and all of the primary LMs are super inflated in price, you then need to search randomly for maybe a ST or CAM or something who might have LM as a secondary position and then convert them to a LM using a position modifier. This nonsense about it being easier is a joke. It's more tedious than ever.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It's horrible. The stupid foundation SBCs on the web app are so irritating because you can never put a player out of position. Even if all of the other requirements are met, if the player is out of position he could be the same nationality and team and will contribute nothing to chemistry so the position modifiers will probably be expensive all year and when certain SBCs come out, particular positions will be super inflated. Like even if you have a LW and you put them at LM, they will contribute nothing to chemistry and you'll only be able to use them if they are eligible for LM as a 2nd position which will then cost you a modifier. Then because you can't search for secondary positions that I'm aware of, let's say you need a LM from a particular league and all of the primary LMs are super inflated in price, you then need to search randomly for maybe a ST or CAM or something who might have LM as a secondary position and then convert them to a LM using a position modifier. This nonsense about it being easier is a joke. It's more tedious than ever.

Yeah its really really bad, SBC are painful right now. I struggled to complete them first foundation starter SBC's, literally stuck even though I got the players from same club and country but neither in the positions required.

Quite a lot of things theyve done to annoy people, 30max you can sell at a time, apparently 100max unnasigned too.

I made 6mil in the first few months of 22 trading, 23 feels like its going to be a massive pain in the ass to even make a few crumbs!

Batman

Yeah its really really bad, SBC are painful right now. I struggled to complete them first foundation starter SBC's, literally stuck even though I got the players from same club and country but neither in the positions required.

Quite a lot of things theyve done to annoy people, 30max you can sell at a time, apparently 100max unnasigned too.

I made 6mil in the first few months of 22 trading, 23 feels like its going to be a massive pain in the ass to even make a few crumbs!
Yeah I had a God squad all year in 22 because I spent a fortune on points and I packed Mbappe on release. I had Mbappe, Lahm and Vieira inside the first 2 weeks. By November I had Cruyff and Cantona as well. This year I want to try an RTG and it looks like it's going to be a real struggle. Seems like they're going to make even more of the rewards untradeable so coins will be harder to come by than ever.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah I had a God squad all year in 22 because I spent a fortune on points and I packed Mbappe on release. I had Mbappe, Lahm and Vieira inside the first 2 weeks. By November I had Cruyff and Cantona as well. This year I want to try an RTG and it looks like it's going to be a real struggle. Seems like they're going to make even more of the rewards untradeable so coins will be harder to come by than ever.

RTG seems the way to go.

I'm just gonna do a Real Madrid past and present I think.

I would do an RTG but I think I'd get frustrated not being able to buy anyone.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Sounds insane. My best pack all Fifa 22 was a 900k Neymar untradeable at the time. Had a few ~100k packs that allowed me to buy regular Mbappe by November/December.

I have a decent La Liga team all first owned (except Felix as a striker) lined up. Packed untradeable Ter Stegen. Really psyched to get started again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Also never understood why people are so obsessed with 'the Fifa rating'. As if a game is the benchmark of how good / bad a player is.
I think it's related wanting to play with Arsenal, and to have realistic player ratings. But Arsenal ratings usually seem to have problems regarding their real level.

Like here even when Nketiah got clearly better last season, with double the end-products numbers, he got a downgrade by one.

Even Xhaka is a joke, and has been for a long time. He makes some mistakes yeah, but his level has always been good.

Then you have his national team mate Remo Freuler, who is a couple months older, and in his prime plays for Atalanta and Nottingham Forest, having a 80 rating, while Xhaka has 79 and has two FA Cups in his belt. And has more than double the NT appearances for Switzerland.

Batman

Sounds insane. My best pack all Fifa 22 was a 900k Neymar untradeable at the time. Had a few ~100k packs that allowed me to buy regular Mbappe by November/December.

I have a decent La Liga team all first owned (except Felix as a striker) lined up. Packed untradeable Ter Stegen. Really psyched to get started again.
I honestly think it's because it was my first year playing on Playstation instead of Xbox so I definitely had that fabled new account luck. Like I had a 4 year drought of not packing any Icons outside of guaranteed Icon SBCs and I had packed 4 by January last year. My team is poor at the moment and full of Utd players for some reason but I'm just going to keep grinding the SBCs and then I'm going to do what I do every year and spam the goal and assist milestones to get the 2 Jumbo Rare Player packs as soon as the game releases. I preordered the Ultimate Edition so the only packs I'll open with points will be the 4600 they give you with that so I hope I'll have a bit from those packs to start trading with as well as some useable pulls. I'm actually kind of looking forward to having a more normal team to start with because I feel that I was so spoiled with an insane team early on that last year, I never really got good until TOTS when people started to have similar level players.

Batman

RTG seems the way to go.

I'm just gonna do a Real Madrid past and present I think.

I would do an RTG but I think I'd get frustrated not being able to buy anyone.
That sounds cool. With Saliba and Jesus being probably pretty decent, it will be easier to do a useable Arsenal past and present. After Arsenal the one I would do would be Madrid as well.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
start trading with as well as some useable pulls.

I'm going heavy on long hold investing again, I've already started picking up a few on the web app, Tuesday hopefully I can sell a load of sh!t and stock up on more, got to play the long game in my opinion for good returns.

Bit worried though as I heard you can only have 100max unnasigned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom