• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba: Pogbanned?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My mate showed me both tweets I was in tears crying. It actually was Space Jam shenanigans in hindsight.

I’m in tears right now hdjdjsjhdjd 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That Juj dragged Ole to the CL Quarter Finals and he got a permanent role 😭 make you wonder what happened to Mourinho too since he left Utd…

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Heres the whole ting:

Mathias Pogba announces in a video published last night that it was Serge Aurier who recommended the services of the marabout (witch doctor) to Paul Pogba! Paid hundreds of thousands of dollars , he would work with him for 6 years and was important during his transfer to Man United in 2016.

Mathias Pogba assures that Paul asked his marabout to act against Kylian Mbappé on the evening of PSG-Man United. 😳 This request came after Paul was particularly pleased with his "services", given that he had asked him to win the World Cup for France.Pogba paid the witch doctor at least €4M.

The witch doctor’s job was to predict Paul’s future, make him shine, improve his performance, sabotage matches, and cast spells on his enemies or other footballers to destroy their potential. “Paul called on it once or twice a month for €75,000 to €100,000 each time in cash.”

Mais thias Pogba: “Today, what I hope is that my brother wakes up. I want him to take responsibility and get our family out of the deadly mess he put us in. I could be killed any day because of him. I just want a normal life. My brother, Paul, that hypocritical, sneaky, criminal man. The masks will fall like R. Kelly, Weinstein or Mendy. You will see that it is not a pretty sight. To be famous is not necessarily to be a good person. No one is above justice. "

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Witch doctors are a disgrace and I'd even go as far to say are a small part of which holds certain countries in Africa back.

So many believe this nonsense and are willing to do terrible things at the advice of a Witch doctor/marabout/fake phony *****.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Witch doctors are a disgrace and I'd even go as far to say are a small part of which holds certain countries in Africa back.

So many believe this nonsense and are willing to do terrible things at the advice of a Witch doctor/marabout/fake phony *****.
A marabout is not a witch doctor, not sure if that's quoting his brother but if it is he's chatting ****.

Watch that clip above of Mbappé miscontrolling more passes than he normally does in a full season ffs. No idea who did it but someone 110% banged juj 💀

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I understand every culture and every history has these sort of ingrained beliefs or whatever. Magic isn't real though. The world would be a fundamentally different place if people had what amounts to superpowers.

I get it back in the day. We didn't understand anything about the world and our relationship to it so I'm sure it was comforting to believe in shaman or witch doctors or psychics who could 'help' your life and the paths to take.

The sign of the con is, anyone who actually had superpowers would not be needing or wanting to sell their abilities to others. They'd be using it quietly under the radar for their own ends.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
A marabout is not a witch doctor, not sure if that's quoting his brother but if it is he's chatting ****.

Watch that clip above of Mbappé miscontrolling more passes than he normally does in a full season ffs. No idea who did it but someone 110% banged juj 💀

In French a marabout meaning is a witch doctor.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I understand every culture and every history has these sort of ingrained beliefs or whatever. Magic isn't real though. The world would be a fundamentally different place if people had what amounts to superpowers.

I get it back in the day. We didn't understand anything about the world and our relationship to it so I'm sure it was comforting to believe in shaman or witch doctors or psychics who could 'help' your life and the paths to take.

The sign of the con is, anyone who actually had superpowers would not be needing or wanting to sell their abilities to others. They'd be using it quietly under the radar for their own ends.

If those figures are true than Paul Pogba is a massive ****ing idiot.

€4milli, no wonder dude wanted it in straight cash 🤣

Top Bottom