• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Atm he gives us an 8 then a 5, then a 7 then a 4.

He has to work on his consistency. Start putting together sustainable runs of form. That said, it’s still been a good start to the season for him and like almost every one else in our team he’s young and will continue to improve.

Gutted his goal against Yanited was chalked off. Such an emphatic finish.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's probably the player whose development is most important for the overall improvement of the team. An elite direct goal scoring inside forward is the type of player that takes you from winning 2-0 to 4-0 in the system Arteta plays, a la Sterling a few years back. He's basically the outlet for the pressure you build up on defenses.

The inconsistency is understandable given his age and style but he's already up there among the better wingers in the league. I said before the season that I'd rather have Martinelli over Richarlison and I stand by that statement, it's so easy to see how Martinelli can develop into something truly special.

One of those players where I just don't understand why some Arsenal fans don't rate him.

ItaBic

i think yesterday Martinelli had good game as all the team : he pressed, recovery many balls, made movements, worked for the team. simply yesterday , maybe for the first time this season their went more to search Bukayo side. and for first time this season Saka had general better game then Gabi. i'm not agree he need to find consistency. if you watched all games we had this season he never had bad performances. till last year instead i was agree about his lack of consistency, this season he had many very good games and some ok games.
honestly i don't understand some comments i see up . i support both Gabi and Bukayo that i consider at same level as players.

quattro

One of those players where I just don't understand why some Arsenal fans don't rate him.
that's because of the trauma of the banter era. because of the effort not to be construed as delusional, statements like "he's good" always have to be followed by "but he's no ronaldo and probably never will be". personally, i prefer to just try to enjoy the sight of him getting the ball (either from a pass or from recovering), wrestling with defenders, eventually getting free enough to run at some space and potentially doing stuff with the ball (which he did pretty well against Brentford).

Pop Tart

Established Member
Was a relatively quiet game by his standards thus season. Has improved a lot , he is getting the goals and assists consistently.

One of our players of the season. A deserved starter

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

looking to your avatar clearly you are NBA GM;) i understand perfectly your strategy: in January sell Gabi for 15m Jesus for 20m, Saka for 10m .arrive last in the league, win the lottery and draft Haaland as first pick of Draft 2023.

No sell him and draft Wembayama duh

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm starting to think you have some kind of bi-polar disorder or multiple personalities. Some periods you have great posting and other times it just drops off a cliff.

No I’m harsh but fair mate 👊

Call it as I see it. Jeff thinks the same.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom