• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Malky

Established Member
Hopefully it’s just a precaution - he didn’t feel 100% so didn’t want to risk it.
If it’s worst case scenario and he injured again then it doesn’t matter if it’s one week, one month, or the rest of the season, sadly we need to replace Partey asap.
And I don’t want a stop gap replacement like Luiz, or a prospect like Danilo, we need a top quality signing in his place.
Honestly can’t understand what Arteta & Edu were thinking in the summer by not addressing this until deadline day.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully it’s just a precaution - he didn’t feel 100% so didn’t want to risk it.
If it’s worst case scenario and he injured again then it doesn’t matter if it’s one week, one month, or the rest of the season, sadly we need to replace Partey asap.
And I don’t want a stop gap replacement like Luiz, or a prospect like Danilo, we need a top quality signing in his place.
Honestly can’t understand what Arteta & Edu were thinking in the summer by not addressing this until deadline day.

At least the knee and not the same injury again.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wish Partey would just retire from international football, Ghana NT is kinda pointless anyway, they are not doing anything significant.

200w.gif

The Ghanaians on here will see that as a vio 🤣🤣 they’d probably have been in a WC Semis if it wasn’t for those Suarez theatrics and Gyan losing his bottle.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Think they tend to be of the opinion that there's no point signing backups or "depth" and that its better to have versatile top quality.

With this in mind they can't throw money on every position every window, its better to wait for opportunistic purchases on top quality that are good value for money like Jesus/Zinchenko for e.g. who were undervalued when you compare the fee/wages to the likes of Lukaku to Chelsea/CR7 to United etc.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I just don't understand the thinking behind international managers. I understand there are sponsorship and image rights issues but surely its common sense? He has a recurring injury. He just came back. Does he need to play?

They want to risk him missing the world Cup based on friendlies. It's crazy. Let him get another valuable two weeks of healing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I just don't understand the thinking behind international managers. I understand there are sponsorship and image rights issues but surely its common sense? He has a recurring injury. He just came back. Does he need to play?

They want to risk him missing the world Cup based on friendlies. It's crazy. Let him get another valuable two weeks of healing.

Playing devils advocate, it's not too often international players get to play with each other so they want as much time playing all their first XI players as possible to give them time to gel especially with the world cup being just around the corner.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

200w.gif

The Ghanaians on here will see that as a vio 🤣🤣 they’d probably have been in a WC Semis if it wasn’t for those Suarez theatrics and Gyan losing his bottle.

A lot of man think this but don’t say it, but it wouldn’t help them anyways.

Don’t recall him getting injured for Athletico or missing competitive GH games, he only gets injured in London.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Playing devils advocate, it's not too often international players get to play with each other so they want as much time playing all their first XI players as possible to give them time to gel especially with the world cup being just around the corner.
Agree and it's make sense from the perspective of the national team manager for a fit player, but in this case the manager needs to weight this cohesion factor up against the fact he doesn't appear to be 100% fit now and has a very poor record of recent injuries. You don't want him to reinjure himself in this game if he is in an injury red zone and miss the world cup.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
200w.gif

The way people talk about Afcon and African nations football team is so seeped in racism lmao they'd never say this about a European or South American team.

BigPoppaPump

Just what I suggested, he got a feeling and pulled out of the game. If there is hope he can play in the next game, it really wasn't a big feeling. Very likely that Arsenal gave him instructions to do so even from a very minor feeling, as they gave him special instructions for training too.

Now, @A__G @albakos and who else is there as moderators.

It's explained on the earlier page, but I got a warning last night from some mod.

How is it a warning, if some poster only posts a laugh emoticon and contributes nothing to the discussion, and I ask like "Do you have something to say rather than just laugh like an idiot?"

Can the mods understand what they read? I'm not even saying @Oxeki is an idiot, its a figure of speech "laugh like an idiot", because because idiots can have nothing to say, just laugh.

So how else should I say this same thing, and what is the reason for the warning? Do you understand how this looks like when mods protect their own Trusted members' bad posting like this?

I'm eagerly waiting for your explanation. You can explain it right here in front of everybody. Would also like to know who it was, because it looks like some of the mods might have a grudge towards me.

People here call each other names even without questions like mine which are figure of speeches.
The mods on this forum are insanely bias and pick favourites or pick on people they hate. It ruins this forum a bit if I'm being honest, I get this same treatment.

BigPoppaPump

A lot of man think this but don’t say it, but it wouldn’t help them anyways.

Don’t recall him getting injured for Athletico or missing competitive GH games, he only gets injured in London.
Shoreditch ruined him, I bet there weren't this many BBC lovers in Madrid smh.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Making it to the World Cup is significant.
Getting out of the group stage would be significant.

That’s how lesser footballing countries think.
Source: Australian
Saka White etc should retire too then since England is an even lesser country than Ghana. Both zero chance at winning the WC, both at legitimately zero WC wins while Ghana has won AFCON a bunch of times.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I love how the possibility of Partey himself wanting to play for and represent his nation isn't even factored into any of this. How he wants game-time with his team before the world cup and he loves putting on that jersey. National pride exists everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom