• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I love how the possibility of Partey himself wanting to play for and represent his nation isn't even factored into any of this. How he wants game-time with his team before the world cup and he loves putting on that jersey. National pride exists everywhere.

Not in my household , not fond of my people and couldn’t give a toss about Sweden national team. Don’t mind if others have a healthy dose of patriotism tho

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to hear is nothing major. But still will be worry every time he plays can't believe how injury he became after his move to Arsenal.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Uncle Mikel definitely got that dawg in him.

It’s too obvious for Partey to pick up a “knock” against Brentford where he didn’t need to get out of second gear.

Send him away with the national team, tell him to “feel” something in the warm up. Comes back freshly rested to destroy Spuds. Gotta love it.

Fergie was renowned for such behaviour. Lost count of the amount of times he’d sub an “injured” player in the last 10 minutes of a game before international duty.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

At least the knee and not the same injury again.
I have to put my message again because the mods are doing North Korea type censorship and dictatorship with no explanation for their deeds.

So it's just like I suggested, minor feeling of discomfort. Likely Arsenal did what I thought, saying to him to pull out so Partey doesn't play unnecessarily if he has any discomfort.

drippin

It's funny how Mod & Trusted gang who lose their debates against me start using power moves, when they got nothing else to depend on.

Soon they will delete this account I assume.

You're not allowed to question or criticize them here.

Mod Edit: read the yellow box and stop speculating on an ongoing investigation

Last edited by a moderator:

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The way people talk about Afcon and African nations football team is so seeped in racism lmao they'd never say this about a European or South American team.

It's not actually true. Big clubs encourage their players to sicknote international duty if they have any strain. Ryan Giggs avoided international friendlies and Scholes and Shearer retired from international duty to focus on their clubs

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He just wouldn’t and not just because of the possible backlash. He’s one of those players that wants to play for his country, and has been there through the lean years when we haven’t won anything or qualified for the WC.
I guess in many ways the pressure becomes different on African players due to the AFCON taking place during the season in Europe. They'll quickly get wedged between the club and their country in a way European players do not.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Seriously was not needed he play those friendly games i know its his national team but his place in squad is safe and with his late injury record they didn't need to call him up.

At least he back now hopefully it's nothing major the positive it's not the thighs.

drippin

Thought he had a chronic thigh problem, what’s the deal with his knee?
"Club circumstances" & "Suggesting Arsenal requested his leave from the national team."

Laughing at yourself now perhaps? @Oxeki

Wow how radical thought from me, that Arsenal wants to affect their injury-prone players participating in friendlies.

And I got two warnings from the Mod & Trusted gang because I was right, again.

Mod edit: you got warnings for calling him idiot, told to mind personal offenses and doing it again using a figure of speach as an excuse. You are not this dense, so stop pretending you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diesel

Seriously was not needed he play those friendly games i know its his national team but his place in squad is safe and with his late injury record they didn't need to call him up.

At least he back now hopefully it's nothing major the positive it's not the thighs.
Both sides annoyingly dumb. International side should walk Nicaragua without his involvement. You see national sides do this all the time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Both sides annoyingly dumb. International side should walk Nicaragua without his involvement. You see national sides do this all the time.
These international break is dumb when in October teams going to play 9 games its so unhealthy

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Even if he gets fit we know he will sub himself off at the first sign of discomfort anyway

The real fear here as someone else already stated is that Arteta repeats that atrocious shove that broke his body in the NLD back then

Latest posts+

Top Bottom