• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
If you think this is a good retort I feel for you Traxy. Maybe @Nacho will give you a like out of RESPECT. 😉

Aretha Franklin GIF by Respect Movie

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
No point continuing that argument tbh. But to talk about this point further, why do you think Man Utd continued to back SAF despite those finishes? I haven't looked into it but there must have been clear progress behind the scenes and I think he won a couple cups during that time too.

Yeah there was clear progress on the scenes on his first seasons over what was there, followed by that horrendous one when he rightfully faced backlash and got that famous banner before recovering with cups and eventually delivering the title.

86-87, from 19th to 11th with no signings
87-88 2nd (best position since 80-81)
88-89 11th (3rd in february but imploded)
89-90 11th and FA Cup (the banner season)
90-91 6th and Cup Winners Cup
91-92 2nd
92-93 (PL) Title

Bit different that getting the club out of Europe for the first time in 2 decades and not reaching the points tally of the manager he replaced who had nowhere near the support he enjoys tbh.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I wasn't even trying to talk about Arteta no more, but since I'm in here what was so special about the Brentford win that bought some of the Arteta backers out of hiding?

Was it a symbolic win because of how last season started or what? I think you man are all moist I can't even front but I am trying to understand the mindset.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Yeah there was clear progress on the scenes on his first seasons over what was there, followed by that horrendous one when he rightfully faced backlash and got that famous banner before recovering with cups and eventually delivering the title.

86-87, from 19th to 11th with no signings
87-88 2nd (best position since 80-81)
88-89 11th (3rd in february but imploded)
89-90 11th and FA Cup (the banner season)
90-91 6th and Cup Winners Cup
91-92 2nd
92-93 (PL) Title

Bit different that getting the club out of Europe for the first time in 2 decades and not reaching the points tally of the manager he replaced who had nowhere near the support he enjoys tbh.

Remind me how many clubs in the PL were capable of outspending 95% of European clubs at the time?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I wasn't even trying to talk about Arteta no more, but since I'm in here what was so special about the Brentford win that bought some of the Arteta backers out of hiding?

Was it a symbolic win because of how last season started or what? I think you man are all moist I can't even front but I am trying to understand the mindset.

I'm fully erect whenever Arsenal are top of the league tbh.

It was a great performance and good response since United game. Even Brentford manager and players notice it was different Arsenal than before.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We've only had one tough game so far and we've lost it. Lets hope we do better against Sp**s and Pool. They are at home.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's completely disingenuous to list Arteta's first half-season here (when we finished 8th) as if it were a failure.

He took over a club in freefall and within striking distance of relegation. Only City/Liverpool/Chelsea/United averaged more points per game following his appointment, and he won the FA Cup.

Put simply, blaming Arteta for where the club finished in 19/20 is a complete nonsense, and there's a reason why nobody sensible (including the board) held it against him.
Yeah, I agree even if Conte pulled off a top 4 in his first part season. Mind you he shouldn't have done, if Arteta hadn't bottled so many matches at the end of last season.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

We've only had one tough game so far and we've lost it. Lets hope we do better against Sp**s and Pool. They are at home.

I'd throw Palace in there personally (and they could have easily won that) so I'd say 2 personally but yeah.

Sp**s and Pool are neither here nor there, draws are decent, losses are whatever. Can Arteta avoid his trademark 3 game losing run against dumb teams? This is what I'd need to see.

A fair amount of the goals are from a combinations of set pieces and our centrebacks, what happens when those run dry?

Is the way Jesus is playing in combination of the amount of grass he's covering sustainable for 30 more games?

These are things that makes me think let's wait and see and also makes me think certain man should have stayed in hiding a tad longer before torkin greazy.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

We're fun to watch

Macho

Dusted 🔻

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Complete nonsense tbh, Brentford/Palace away are definitely tough games, Villa took points of City and we beat them as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom