• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Piers Morgan: Loyal fan or bitter tw*t?

coffeeboy

I think this is an over reaction... so someone in the media is not allowed to criticize a player who's form has been poor? I've listened to Piers Morgan talk about Arsenal many times and he says it how he sees it. That's the way it should be and players should not be immune to criticism. We all have a judgement on players who are not performing, that's the way it is.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I think this is an over reaction... so someone in the media is not allowed to criticize a player who's form has been poor? I've listened to Piers Morgan talk about Arsenal many times and he says it how he sees it. That's the way it should be and players should not be immune to criticism. We all have a judgement on players who are not performing, that's the way it is.

He has no right to portray himself as an Arsenal fan after the terrible lies he made toward Arsenal fans for Copenhagen 2000 incidents.

He had led a campaign to "name and shame" some loyal fans who were not even part of the incidents. I remember very well the articles on how that campaign broke people's careers, made people lose their jobs etc...

And when he "agrees" on Twitter with that ***** Claude about Wenger, it tells you he just wants to stir **** up in order to get publicity no matter what.

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

Can't it be both? He's really not worth discussing though. Just a spastic guy with an audience who happens to be an Arsenal fan.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Feel would be calling for us to sign Terry though...

True. That prick was harping about how David Moyes or even Harry f**** Redknapp would be better at Arsenal than Wenger.

Reminds me of AM armchair experts who go for flavors of season: Roberto Martinez, Owen Coyle etc.. about possible Wenger replacements

Jae

Sickens me a bit that he's apparently relevant enough to deserve his own thread to be honest.
Exactly. Close this thread. He ain't even worth the time and the effort and it's pretty clear everyone hates him.

elber82

Piers Morgan is a don. Don't know what you lot have against him. He's a passionate gooner and he speaks his mind, what's wrong with that?

Ramsey is on £100k a week ffs, if he can't take a bit of criticism when he's playing badly, then it's his problem.

And Morgan was right, Rambo Was playing like a total liability after his injury.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Piers Morgan is a don. Don't know what you lot have against him. He's a passionate gooner and he speaks his mind, what's wrong with that?

Erm phone hacking? False allegations? Xenophobia and general **** posting???? Ring any bells?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Ramsey is on £100k a week ffs, if he can't take a bit of criticism when he's playing badly, then it's his problem.

And Morgan was right, Rambo Was playing like a total liability after his injury.

AYch4Io.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Morgan is a c u next Tuesday but I often find myself agreeing with him on Arsenal matters.

He is a loyal fan but also a tit.

Morgan is a c u next Tuesday but I often find myself agreeing with him on Arsenal matters.

He is a loyal fan but also a tit.

I think we are all, to some level. That was 10 years of not winning do to ya.

But I see no reason not to be positive from now on. We are not maybe building our squad as quickly as Chelsea and United, but add another Alexis/Özil level of player to our already Alexis and Özil and our squad is beginning to look very solid.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
ManUre are intent on wasting money on players they don't need, I don't see a reason to fear them particularly. Chelsea will obviously be strong next season but they're only 1-2 top players ahead of us in my opinion. If we buy two players of the quality of Reus then we'd be up there with them.

City also don't worry me, their best players are ageing and their young players are generally not of the required level. If FFP is enforced, City have a lot of tough choices to make in the next year or two.

Liverpool? Well, every year is their year, innit?

Back to Morgan - he's obviously a joke. Think this thread is in dire need of a good locking really. What can come of it? You'll have most saying he's a prick, and the odd person standing up for him using such brave opinions as 'I believe in freedom of speech'. Who doesn't?

Nothing productive or interesting can come of this thread.

Entropics

Established Member

Can question his attitude but not his commitment, he would probably commit crimes for the Arsenal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom