• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Think it will be a draw, Sp**s have a lot of quality upfront tbf to hurt us. they will just play the same game as United did.

We need to be patient to win this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Kulusevski really injured it might help us even tho Richarlison is annoying to play against.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This is the game that we probably won't need to overall play better than we have done so far this season but we will need to be more ruthless in terms of taking our chances.

First goal will be vital. Don't wan Sp**s getting that advantage to hold and then picking us off on the counter.

Arsenal 2 Sp**s 0.

Saliba to back pocket Kane.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is the game that we probably won't need to overall play better than we have done so far this season but we will need to be more ruthless in terms of taking our chances.

First goal will be vital. Don't wan Sp**s getting that advantage to hold and then picking us off on the counter.

Arsenal 2 Sp**s 0.

Saliba to back pocket Kane.

I think we'll be prepared for this one, and bar some individual mistakes made by players or bad decisions taken by the referee, I think our concentration will be up and our plans will work against this team

The noises from their fans are that we and the coach will be naïve and play a high line like we did against United. That is lazy analysis, based on biased nonsense. There is just too much planning that happens for these games and it will be something small that determines who gets the advantage on the day I reckon.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
We will defo win. I reckon a 4-1 score. Tottenham have been **** so far and are very lucky with their 17 points so far.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Woolwich will set up to dominate the game which should play in our hands. We can just sit back and try to hit them on the break, worked for united.
we are going to drill them and give them a new butt hole.
This will be an interesting game. This season they seem to always start very well and we start slowly. So the fear is they produce the first half they did last season and we don’t wake up till the second half and its a 1230 KO.

I tell you what, I’d rather be realistic, I’d be content with a point, of course I want Sp**s to win, but it’s going to be difficult. We are on a good unbeaten run, and I’d prefer we keep it going, whilst these ****s “drop” 2 points too.
Defend deep, let them have the ball, slow the pace down, quiet down their nerd fans (if they can get any quieter)
Then break when we win it and expose their high line with Son and Kulusevski
The way we play is absolutely perfect against these rapist supporters.
Like Chelsea, our record at their craphole is not great. We've let ourselves down on many occassions but it's time to forget that and show these clowns who is the CL team and who plays on thursdays.
Be brave and stick with 343. Worked against City. We can do similar vs Woolwich.
Mark my words - Woolwich will be given every possible advantage that they can this year........ There's almost a kind of Leicester feel to it where the powers that be and media feel that Woolwich 'deserve' something this year.
We just gotta win this, id take the ****ty football weve been playin with a 96th minute deflection of royal's pecker, as long as we win
Hate this fixture with a passion. Whilst we always turn them over at home, they always turn us over at this **** hole. I really hope we shut these mugs.
play with the 3 in midfield and we will dominate theml also helps most of their team are midgets, want romero in over sanchez
I’ll be honest, I’m not looking forward to this game.
It’s the norm now that we struggle at their place, and they struggle at ours. I hope we break that deadlock, and show we can beat them away. To humiliate them in front of all their fans would be delicious.
If we concede possession and ride our luck with conceding chances like we have done recently Woolwich will punish us guaranteed. We either need a different formation or everyone playing out of their skin.
It feels ****in awful havin to say it this is the best team we've had to face this season.. win this or nick a point ........would be ...... Phenomenal.....but, honestly.. again v VERY unfortunately I'm not getting my hopes up...and just heard not good news Hugo stands a fair chance of missing the game..
The signing of Jesus looks to be an inspired one so far.

They have a lot of quality on the ball with arteta trying to recreate a MK2 version of city.
I think the team will do very well to get a draw from another ground that traditionally we tend not to get anything from so happy with a draw.

ThePortugueseGunner

If we win this one, which I believe we can and will, not only we make a statement, we keep on building a nice gap to other contenders.

It would be ideal to win and to have a draw in the Manchester derby. I would honestly start looking at us as a real contender.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If we win this one, which I believe we can and will, not only we make a statement, we keep on building a nice gap to other contenders.

It would be ideal to win and to have a draw in the Manchester derby. I would honestly start looking at us as a real contender.
A phenomenal start to the season, but we are not title contenders my friend. You are living in a world of puppy dogs & ice cream.

bergholt

Such a weird position to be in. We're sitting on top of the PL table and haven't missed a beat in Europe, behind only the EL powerhouse of Bodø/Glimt.

And yet I'm feeling a sense of foreboding. Because our squad feels young and super thin and injury prone, and now we have 13 games in 43 days including Sp**s, Liverpool, Chelsea, and PSV twice.

After this month and a half, we're either top 3 and sailing through the EL group stage, or our season is hanging by a thread.

Either way it's going to be emotional.

Tom Mix

A phenomenal start to the season, but we are not title contenders my friend. You are living in a world of puppy dogs & ice cream.
What if Citeh drop points, we win and then we go on to beat them? Do we become contenders if we open up a six point gap? People spent months laughing at Leicester... until it was too late.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I really hate those pointless international matches... Cut league momentum and put players in unnecessary pressure and risk. Looks how both teams are with some players in doubt because that nonsense league. The awesome of Euros is we don't see it every year. Same with world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom