• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

One of the most value for money buy in recent years. 22m, what a bargain
Remember United being strongly rumoured about him at the time. Lovely that we got him, you could see he has it in him.

It's so nice to have fast enough tall CB's, who have technique and passing ability. Of course Gabriel is a bit clumsy compared to Saliba and White, but still, he has other great qualities.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In my opinion he has had a very turbulent 2022 (and I actually think White has been just about better this calendar year) but he gives us a lot of presence, leadership qualities, and steel.

I know Saliba and White are very comfortable on the ball, but Gabriel is a rock. We haven't really had a player like this at CB for a long time.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I know Saliba and White are very comfortable on the ball, but Gabriel is a rock. We haven't really had a player like this at CB for a long time.
He really gives the vibes of those old time great players who were strong and dependable, nothing too fancy, but mostly great performances.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He's solid but compared to Saliba he's too anxious and it's quite noticeable. I like him as an asset but I have a feeling if the likes of Juve and Barca slide with a good offer we'll sell. Especially if Saliba extends (pls god).

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Feel he would receive the same backlash if he was "composed" and let Richarlison have a free shot there. It was an unwinnable situation for him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He very good defender but these mistakes and dumb decisions hurt your reputation he need to study the situation better because there players like Richarlison are smart winning fouls.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's a good player but lately he seems to have errors that get talked about a lot. Saliba looks generational so no need to compare. It's tough because last season for example, White made mistakes that led to chances that the opposition didn't take. Atm, Gabriel's mistakes cost goals. He just needs a solid, error free game to shut down the talk.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I can understand why people are unhappy with him but i really like his agression of the ball.
He is a very good defender tbf.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
His concentration is in the toilet this season. Needs to get a grip before Mikel blacklists him too and we have to terminate his contract because no one will pay good money for him if he keeps making dumb mistakes.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He is good but not good enough, I have been raising red flags about this player since last season. I predicted we would be starting White and Saliba at some stage this season. If Tomi can stay fit, I'd bench Gabriel for him

On today's goal, yes it was his tackle... but that was an overall defensive **** up which needs attention from Arteta and team. I wont blame Gabriel for that.

If Juve come knocking with 50m plus, then let him go. Otherwise we need to upgrade on him in the summer and reduce him to a Rob Holding role in the side.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom