• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You know what, f*ck this lot. They play some of the worst football in the league and have a squad filled with cheats who think they’re quality.

Romero and that goof Richarlison are laughable, Romero is terrible as well I don’t get why people rate him, all they do is dive and moan. **** club.

Malky

Established Member
You know what, f*ck this lot. They play some of the worst football in the league and have a squad filled with cheats who think they’re quality.

Romero and that goof Richarlison are laughable, Romero is terrible as well I don’t get why people rate him, all they do is dive and moan. **** club.
Romero is the most over rated CB in the league right now. I've yet to see the guy have a standout performance, plus any CB's would look good in a back 5 with a team set up to defend for their lives.
It's mental that the Spuds fans are so delusional that they think he's on par, or even better than Saliba.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It was a tight game, they may feel aggrieved, but honestly, no one can claim that we weren't the best side. They will be up there, but I'd never pay watching them. It is something only Fat Sam and Pulis can love.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It was a tight game, they may feel aggrieved, but honestly, no one can claim that we weren't the best side. They will be up there, but I'd never pay watching them. It is something only Fat Sam and Pulis can love.
They were useless. 0 chances, all their shots on target were offsides.

I'd be fuming as a Tottenham fan watching your club play like this seeing Kane as CB.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
They're a reactive team rather than a proactive team.

If you set the tone on the front foot and take your chances they're not much to be worried about. Barring a moment of quality from Son or Kane of course.

I just don't see top, top sides playing the way Sp**s do anymore.

mpower2540

Eric Dier is terrible too. The guy's been hiding in a back three with two big lumps in front of him blocking things. Xhaka made him look like a statue for the goal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know what i was watching today they not good they weren't good at Chelsea too. Very boring and very boring system

Conte is doing all he could but his system is not sustainable long term he going next year anyway

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I'm much more worried about what Ten Hag can potentially do at Man Utd than these lot tbh. Even if it doesn't happen this season Ten Hag can build something long term just like Arteta has done with us.

Sp*rs on the other hand will be on the decline, I said it before the start of the season. Conte probably on his way out after the season, Kane and Son if they even stay will be passing their peak and without those 2 they're mid-table fodder.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hi Spud voyeurs,

If you've taken the time to check on this forum for a proper club I want it to be worth your while. Your club is sh*t. Your football is sh*t. Your manager's hair transplant is sh*t. Your captain's whole palate is sh*t. You are the most inconsequential, joke of a club in the sport. You have not been the protagonist of a story since 20 years before CDs were invented. You only exist as a backdrop to what proper clubs do and even your meager "achievements" are in the context of more successful clubs' stories. This will continue in perpetuity because the universe does not like scummy degenerates like yourselves. Until next time, delusional, halfwit losers.

Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne

Tom Mix

Hi Spud voyeurs,

If you've taken the time to check on this forum for a proper club I want it to be worth your while. Your club is sh*t. Your football is sh*t. Your manager's hair transplant is sh*t. Your captain's whole palate is sh*t. You are the most inconsequential, joke of a club in the sport. You have not been the protagonist of a story since 20 years before CDs were invented. You only exist as a backdrop to what proper clubs do and even your meager "achievements" are in the context of more successful clubs' stories. This will continue in perpetuity because the universe does not like scummy degenerates like yourselves. Until next time, delusional, halfwit losers.

Sincerely,
Bruce Wayne
Not sure that's entirely fair. The hair transplant looks ok.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm much more worried about what Ten Hag can potentially do at Man Utd than these lot tbh. Even if it doesn't happen this season Ten Hag can build something long term just like Arteta has done with us.

Sp*rs on the other hand will be on the decline, I said it before the start of the season. Conte probably on his way out after the season, Kane and Son if they even stay will be passing their peak and without those 2 they're mid-table fodder.
Ten hag can build something good but it's manutd until they sort out thier scouting and stop having multi players who are in thier late 20's on 300k-400k a week they'll still go up and down. About Sp**s you are right Levy is desperate for success that's why he hiring winners managers like mourinho and Conte but the Kane era might come to end and Son too i really don't know how they gonna replace them and thier rest of squad is bad.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom