• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,363
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Tielemans, Noa Lang and Vlahovic in January for me.

You need a top signing at six, so Ill leave that for the summer. Ruben Neves, Frenkie De Jong are names that come to mind for me.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You need a top signing at six, so Ill leave that for the summer. Ruben Neves, Frenkie De Jong are names that come to mind for me.
I don't think there is any chance of signing Noa Lang. IF the words on his attitude are correct, I don't see this being an Arteta signing.

ChefMan21

I think a striker - perhaps one who can play on the wing as well - should be a priority. It will get pretty rough if GJ gets injured or loses form IMO. (add Danilo or similar to that equation)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Break the bank for Kvaratskhelia.

Club would never do it as he’ll displace Martinelli imo plus De Laurentiis is a tough b****** to negotiate with.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

We were apparently in talks with Lang in January but never pulled the trigger (obviously). We clearly didn't go back in for him in the summer so I don't think we want him.

Same with Tielemans. We had all summer to buy him but didnt, so I dont think we want him either.

We chased Vlahovic for a month but it was obvious he only wanted Juve. Cant see us going back in for him. We bought Jesus.

Seems like we like Danilo, & that could possibly happen in January. Neves would be over priced for what he is & VDB I don't think would come here.

Dont really understand these suggestions tbh.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Basically says Juve would consider selling Locatelli if offer was good enough..

Haven’t heard much of him since his move to Juve, would be good if he could cover both Xhaka and Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think juve will consider sell Locatelli because they haven't activated his obligation yet they'll do in summer.

Sami Mokbel who reliable say a midfielder is prime target in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom