• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Those watching the Rangers Ajax game I'd be interested to hear what people think of Kenneth Taylor. Read a lot about him over the years and an analyst I like a lot here (Maldini, Julio Maldonado) picked him as one of his favourite 5 young players a couple of seasons back. Could be one to watch as a positional CM.
Had a real breakout this season, very good prospect for sure and very much two footed.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Those watching the Rangers Ajax game I'd be interested to hear what people think of Kenneth Taylor. Read a lot about him over the years and an analyst I like a lot here (Maldini, Julio Maldonado) picked him as one of his favourite 5 young players a couple of seasons back. Could be one to watch as a positional CM.
Very impressive, seems more defensively switched on than Gravenberch.

But watching Ajax, Edson Alvarez always catches my eye. Versatile, good technically and very good in the tackle. Could be the perfect solution for our RB option.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Very impressive, seems more defensively switched on than Gravenberch.

But watching Ajax, Edson Alvarez always catches my eye. Versatile, good technically and very good in the tackle. Could be the perfect solution for our RB option.
RB option?

Alvarez played at CDM, CM, and CB. He will be expensive and if he comes here, why he will play at RB when we have Tomi, White, Cedric, and he can replace Partey

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
RB option?

Alvarez played at CDM, CM, and CB. He will be expensive and if he comes here, why he will play at RB when we have Tomi, White, Cedric, and he can replace Partey
Because we seem to want our fullbacks to play like midfielder and Edson Alvarez was very impressive for Mexico in WC 2018 as a RB before Ajax played him back into his natural position.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I've said it so many times. Nkunku is a player who can play anywhere on the pitch apart from CB. He is that intelligent. Just because he scores goals in Germany playing upfront vs defences on the half way line doesn't mean he can't play as an 8 and wouldn't be better there in a good team.

He is quick, he can tackle, he can dribble, he can shoot, he can receive under pressure, he can see a pass and something which we don't see anymore because he is playing up top, he has a very good long passing range. He broke through at RB at PSG. Box to box as a left 8 in our system would be incredible.

If we positiionally rotated and he ended up on the left wing he can literally turn into a winger there. He can turn into a 10 in left half space, he can attack like a cf running beyond and can play like a deep lying playmaker when he is deeper.

Honestly, he is a cheat code of a player if we want to positional rotate. He can rotate as a LW, CF, false 9, 10, 8, 6 and a left back in a game. Same price as Jesus. Its a no brainer.
I have said this before and had a debate of some saying that would be dumb to "waste" him in the midfield and he wouldn't want to play far from the goals now he has played as striker. I said them he is the perfect player for a de Bruyne role for me. Another similar player to me is Paqueta but he is gone now.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

96 minutes into a MOTM performance and he pulls out this sprint and finish. Created both goals before and would've had like five assists if Giroud wasn't such a donkey.

Best player in the world right now.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

96 minutes into a MOTM performance and he pulls out this sprint and finish. Created both goals before and would've had like five assists if Giroud wasn't such a donkey.

Come on bruh :lol: He's playing very well right now but that's a bit of a reach when a player is currently in this kind of form:

Mk3lTwZ.png

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Come on bruh :lol: He's playing very well right now but that's a bit of a reach when a player is currently in this kind of form:

Mk3lTwZ.png
I don't consider players plying their trade in farmer leagues.

Jokes aside obviously he's up there but one is doing it in a team that is doing everything but scoring (which of course he's doing at an insane level) while Leao is doing literally everything. Watch a compilation vs Empoli he's walking on water atm, Milan are very good but he's literally the reason they didn't scrape 4th but won the title.

Also he's been doing it for a year straight now, when Haaland was in Germany his form wasn't anywhere near as good as it is since he moved to England.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I don't consider players plying their trade in farmer leagues.

Jokes aside obviously he's up there but one is doing it in a team that is doing everything but scoring (which of course he's doing at an insane level) while Leao is doing literally everything. Watch a compilation vs Empoli he's walking on water atm, Milan are very good but he's literally the reason they didn't scrape 4th but won the title.

Also he's been doing it for a year straight now, when Haaland was in Germany his form wasn't anywhere near as good as it is since he moved to England.

Honestly I'd probably put De Bruyne ahead of Haaland, genuinely think he's the best player in the world right now. The eye test obviously shows how important he is to City's overall play but his numbers are also ridiculous.

I've watched Leao in a couple of games and he has been really ****ing good, not in any way arguing otherwise. Just thought it was a pretty funny statement given the genuinely unreal form Haaland is in.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Honestly I'd probably put De Bruyne ahead of Haaland, genuinely think he's the best player in the world right now. The eye test obviously shows how important he is to City's overall play but his numbers are also ridiculous.

I've watched Leao in a couple of games and he has been really ****ing good, not in any way arguing otherwise. Just thought it was a pretty funny statement given the genuinely unreal form Haaland is in.
This is the Wishlist thread though I'm hardly posting KDB or Haaland tweets here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That pace is disgusting. Thought the video was sped up ffs.

Offer him whatever he wants. Criminal if he goes to Tedd Lasso and the Chavs.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I knew he was fast after watching the CL tie Roma vs Real Madrid :lol:
Seria A defenders are different gravy, too many finished guys like Pablo Mari una
Yeah no way he'd compete against PL elites like Harry "Half Van Half Amazing" Maguire, 57yo Silva or aspiring model and perfumer Virgil van Dijk.

Top Bottom