• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Went to The fighting **** to see what they thought of the Conte Juve rumours and found this gem :lol:

We have Kane and Son under 30, we have added Richarlison, we have just got Udogie who Conte loves. And he has us actually competing with City in the world's toughest league.

I think Conte will think (as do I) that with three more top players he can win both the league and Champions league. Conte will sign an extension mark my words. Will be back hunting for players in Seri A to push us on:Singo, Skrinar, Oblak..We have a minimum of two years but I see him doing three

Rivals love to go on about how delusional Arsenal fans are but I haven't seen an Arsenal fans say anything nearly as bad as this.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We have Kane and Son under 30, we have added Richarlison, we have just got Udogie who Conte loves. And he has us actually competing with City in the world's toughest league.

I think Conte will think (as do I) that with three more top players he can win both the league and Champions league. Conte will sign an extension mark my words. Will be back hunting for players in Seri A to push us on:Singo, Skrinar, Oblak..We have a minimum of two years but I see him doing three
Animated GIF

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Some of their members are debating whether to remove the Arsenal filter on their site.

Come on TFC - it's ridiculous now.
This is an internet site where we can't post any links that include the a-word because the pathetic filter changes it to Woolwich

I mean - it's a word in the dictionary.

Let the users vote. But before you do vote, consider the problems it causes when trying to post links.
You can't post any link that has the a-word in it.
Couldn't even post a story about this weekends match in the match thread because of the daftness of it.
If you're really that bothered, just type Arse-anal, or something.
I like the Woolwich filter. It makes me giggle to myself when I post and the filters change that word. Maybe I’m easily amused.
I enjoy reading about Russia and their nuclear Woolwich.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Some of their members are debating whether to remove the Arsenal filter on their site.
I love how they crash their own ability to post links with the word Arsenal, none of us know or care because that stuff doesn’t happen to our sexy site because we got free high priced talent like @albakos. Definition of a small bush league club with a bush league site

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

1-0
Obviously had to be the ****. We can’t catch a break
How the **** does a **** bag play this game. **** this horrible ****s
Of all the people it has to be the **** that scores
This is why karma does not exist.
The little team huddle after the goal, what a bunch of cringe ****s they are.
Hand grenade in their middle of them would be a blessing
1-1
Get in Kane !!!
G'warrrrn HARRY!
I told you, they are weak, these ****s don't have the spine for it. We are going to do them 3-1.

2-1
Such a Fcuking giveaway.

Massively fcuking frustrating. Gives them momentum.

Lloris is our bloody captain.
****ing dreadful from Lloris. It’s always our own fault. So piss poor.
FFS Hugo brain fart
****ing shocking keeping thanks Hugo for giving the goal FFS

Red card
How could that be red?
Fecking Royal
****ing royal you ****

3-1
This could be 5 or 6
Oh for ****s sake
I’ve turned it off. **** this team.
Feeling sick! ****ing amateurs.
Stupid individual mistakes. Every ****ing time we play at this ****hole.

FT

The shameless of playing a **** like partey. Even the chavs wouldn’t go that low.
I don’t know

They played that murderer Alonso
Even when we played attacking football under Poch we still used to get battered at the Emirates so I don't understand people who say we need to play attacking football
Embarrassing losing to a europa league team tbh.

@Xln @albakos

Malky

Established Member
Only read a couple of pages from the match day thread on The Fighting **** and there's some delusional bollocks being spouted.. But I'll let @Oxeki do the honours.

Farzad Stoned

I went on their site to scope out matchday thread, first off they started their Arsenal matchday thread like 3 weeks ago and it’s like 3 times the size of our Sp**s matchday thread. You would think this was the night they were planning to lose their virginity or something they were so excited about it. I have to say it was hilarious how 95 percent of them predicted a victory in a fixture they win exactly 4 percent of the time. Outside of Trumpers no one apparently is worse at maths than Spudmuffins. Sp**s fans we don’t care that much; this was not a trophy for us.

Secondly what is with all the **** and homoerotic imagery with their site? With all the profanity and homoerotic imagery, I don’t know if I should read about football or pull my pecker out and look for another pervert in theater.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Did @Oxeki put some holidays in on AM? Haven't seen his usual bangers from the recent result on here 😔

@Oxeki We need more fixes! :pray:
pretty unbearable last couple of days. They really think its a title race with them and city and that they are miles ahead of us again, normal order resumed.
The results have improved and it’s important to remember that. However it sticks in my throat to see so many other teams with a poorer attack than ours, still attempt to play more creative, attacking football. And it really hurts when that team is Woolwich.
Let's be honest, we managed good results only agains **** teams, lost to Woolwich and draws with West Ham and Chelsea, both weren't that great when we faced them. We said a lot that Woolwich got some results cause they faced bad team and that's most the case with us, we aind't doing that well, Conte needs to show more of what he's capable of.
The Chav result was very lucky. I haven't seen a truly convincing result all season. We've won the easier games and got 2 points from 12 in the tough ones against Chavs, Spam, Woolwich and Sporting. If we'd have played that City game it would have been 2 from 15. I'm waiting to be impressed.
As for Woolwich, they are playing close to their maximum while we are still in 3rd gear. We'll finish higher than them.
That's the worst thing...... If you dare to question Conte as an 'elite manager' you get all manner of abuse.

It's almost cult like, that people are so desperate for success that they are blinded to the fact that he's human and gets stuff wrong.

Farzad Stoned

That's the worst thing...... If you dare to question Conte as an 'elite manager' you get all manner of abuse.

It's almost cult like, that people are so desperate for success that they are blinded to the fact that he's human and gets stuff wrong.

oh no the Contesexuals are under fire on Sp**s chat. Lol. Thanks at @Oxeki

Top Bottom