• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Melquiades

There's just no progress there.

They're playing exactly the same sort of football they were 3 years ago under Mourinho. Park the bus and hope Kane and Son can score on the counter.

Those guys are clinical enough and they've spent enough on their squad that it'll get them to 4th or 5th in the table, but they'll never win anything playing like this.

But the funny thing is that nobody associated with that team seems to see the problem. Or where their team is headed as Kane and Son get to the other side of 30.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

There's just no progress there.

They're playing exactly the same sort of football they were 3 years ago under Mourinho. Park the bus and hope Kane and Son can score on the counter.

Those guys are clinical enough and they've spent enough on their squad that it'll get them to 4th or 5th in the table, but they'll never win anything playing like this.

But the funny thing is that nobody associated with that team seems to see the problem. Or where their team is headed as Kane and Son get to the other side of 30.
Think Son is already starting to decline. At least this year's version of Son is worse than last year's. And Kane looks slower and slower. All he does I feel is drop deep, wrestle with defenders and score penalties.

Melquiades

Think Son is already starting to decline. At least this year's version of Son is worse than last year's. And Kane looks slower and slower. All he does I feel is drop deep, wrestle with defenders and score penalties.

For sure.

When all is said and done, last season will probably go down as Son's career year.

Kane was at his peak 2016-18 under Poch and has been declining since. He's smart enough to get his goals but he's never going to score 40 - or probably even 30 - in all comps ever again.

30 is old for an attacking footballer in this era. Guys peak age 22-26, usually.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jason Cundy and Jamie O'Hara (nothing sums up Talkshite better than these 2 bellends) were discussing the best midfielder in Prem history.

All the usual names got a mention (Keane, Vieira...etc) before Gerrard was brought up...they both agreed that Slippy G is the best player to never win the league, before O'Hara (Ex Sp**s player and fan, if you don't know who he is) brought up Kane...

..."yeah, that is bad" ...the pain in his voice :drool:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
A lot of their fans seem to be getting sick of Conteball. Tbf looked a bit better on the ball in Europe last night.
However can't see them having a run anything like they did with Poch & I still think it's likely Conte will leave at the end of the season.

He is no doubt an elite manager but it always looked like a short term appointment. If he wins nothing it will be pretty pointless.

Have to say I'm glad we didn't hire him
Jason Cundy and Jamie O'Hara (nothing sums up Talkshite better than these 2 bellends) were discussing the best midfielder in Prem history.

All the usual names got a mention (Keane, Vieira...etc) before Gerrard was brought up...they both agreed that Slippy G is the best player to never win the league, before O'Hara (Ex Sp**s player and fan, if you don't know who he is) brought up Kane...

..."yeah, that is bad" ...the pain in his voice :drool:
Kane has never even won a trophy 🏆 nevermind the league.
Unless you count the erm Audi Cup🤣.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Quite interesting to watch what is happening at Sp**s and more importantly the tail end of Son and Kanes peak.

Son and Kane were probably expecting big things this year under Conte but they look awful.

Kane looks sluggish and hes about to come into a busy October, then the World Cup and the over reliance from Southgate might kill the rest of his season.

I wonder if they're both starting to question themselves on why they stayed, they must look around and see the ****e surrounding them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I do expect Conte to change things up to make them more competitive. Its clear that their style can be effective, but perhaps not to the level of City, Liverpool, Arsenal and perhaps Chelsea + United this season.

Kulusevski's return is the first big need for them, they need some creativity between their lines to make their transitional play better. Next, I see them going for a Maddison type player in January, to give them more spark in the middle.

Conte will adapt before throwing in the towel, I reckon.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
For sure.

When all is said and done, last season will probably go down as Son's career year.

Kane was at his peak 2016-18 under Poch and has been declining since. He's smart enough to get his goals but he's never going to score 40 - or probably even 30 - in all comps ever again.

30 is old for an attacking footballer in this era. Guys peak age 22-26, usually.
His best is 24 in all competitions tbf. He was never scoring 30 not even at his best.
Are you serious about peak? It's 26-30 not 22-26 lol. Tell me 5 attackers who played better football at 22-24 than they did 28-30 bar death or career ending injury

Melquiades

His best is 24 in all competitions tbf. He was never scoring 30 not even at his best.
Are you serious about peak? It's 26-30 not 22-26 lol. Tell me 5 attackers who played better football at 22-24 than they did 28-30 bar death or career ending injury

Kane hit 41 goals in all comps in 17-18.

Kane had his career season at 24.
Rooney had his career season at 24.
Messi had his career season at 24.
Henry had his career season at 26.
Aaron Ramsey had his career season at 23.
Theo Walcott had his career season at 23.

I could go on and on.

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Latest posts+

Top Bottom