• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

tumblr_odcngfSP7j1qzcy2po2_250.gifv

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He’s had a rough time at Arsenal, so credit to him for sticking around despite us being on his back for such a long time. We truly are a fickle bunch, aren’t we?

Hopefully he continues to stay fit and remain in this great form. Not only for our benefit but also the redemption he deserves after all these years of insults and mockery from us. It’s looking like most of us were completely wrong here.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
It clearly has bothered him deeply that the fans haven't taken to him. Glad that he now is getting the plaudits from the media, love from the fans and is playing really well for us in his new more forward role. Long may it continue!

Yes and it’s the reason he wanted to leave a second time, that time to Roma, apart from taking a liking to Mourinho. He thought “I’m playing well helping the team doing all I can and still the fans hate me”.
He didn’t say that but I can read him like a book. The love he’s getting from the fans now, it’s a dream for him that he didn’t see coming.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
For all the Xhaka love, I can't say I'm not nervous before Liverpool. Liverpool + Michael *I conjure up two yellows for Martinelli* Oliver seems like a BS card waiting to happen.

Still confident we'll win, just not that we go through it unscathed. Hopefully Sunday will put these demons of mine to rest.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
For all the Xhaka love, I can't say I'm not nervous before Liverpool. Liverpool + Michael *I conjure up two yellows for Martinelli* Oliver seems like a BS card waiting to happen.

Still confident we'll win, just not that we go through it unscathed. Hopefully Sunday will put these demons of mine to rest.
Michael Oliver was also there last season on the away League Cup semi, when he gave him a deserved straight red for the last-man challenge on Jota.

You're right, it's probably on the back of Oliver's mind, so with the Anfield influence on refs (which reminds of the scuffle that Arteta had with Klopp), anything could happen with card-happy M.Oliver.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Michael Oliver was also there last season on the away League Cup semi, when he gave him a deserved straight red for the last-man challenge on Jota.

You're right, it's probably on the back of Oliver's mind, so with the Anfield influence on refs (which reminds of the scuffle that Arteta had with Klopp), anything could happen with card-happy M.Oliver.
That kind of challenge thankfully I don't fear anymore with our current set-up and back-line.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The love he’s getting from the fans now, it’s a dream for him that he didn’t see coming.
It's well deserved though. He has worked hard and been professional about it. Also think many fans wanted to have a do over. No one came away greatly from the CP debacle. Neither fans nor Xhaka. Plus fans are simple creatures, if a player performs well, doesn't make mistakes and scores goals they will love you. Especially if the team plays well. And Xhaka genuinely seems like a good guy!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I've seen Al Qaeda hostages look more happy to be on film :lol:

Maybe he was just nervous or whatever.
Wasn't he out of social media at some point? Wonder when he returned if he was?

Anxiousness would explain it, because in post-match interviews he is different.

D

Deleted member 102404

Oh man - you had to remind me of those 2 yellows for Martinelli. :(
Still can't believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom