• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL: Arsenal 3 - 0 BodØ/Glimt | Thursday 6th, October | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Screenshot-20221003-102016.png

Screenshot-20221003-105212.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221003-105821.png

ThePortugueseGunner

Home game. Important to rotate the squad for the Liverpool game, but at the same time, I think we should try to guarantee a win and make it 6 points out of 6. It's important to secure the 1st place ASAP, in order to fully rotate the squad with absolutely no risk.

Melquiades

Home game. Important to rotate the squad for the Liverpool game, but at the same time, I think we should try to guarantee a win and make it 6 points out of 6. It's important to secure the 1st place ASAP, in order to fully rotate the squad with absolutely no risk.

Yup.

The price you get for dicking around with games like this and dressing a weak squad is that something goes wrong and you then end up having to dress a strong squad in the later games.

Make sure you win and then you can swap 11 guys out later in the dead rubbers.

TriniGunner

I assume one of Xhaka, Jesus or Ode will always start barring a freak injury situation. (On leadership group alone)

And considering fitness its probably going to be Xhaka most of the time. I agree about not playing more than 45 minutes though (depending on game state. We need to be first in the group otherwise its like 2 more games which is worse).

Xhaka starts for leadership. Our midfield 3 would most likely be him, Lokonga and Viera. Front 3 could be Nelson, Nketiah and Marquinos. That's a good enough squad with a defense of Gabriel, Holding, Tomiyasu and Tierney. I'm starting to see some depth in the squad here. Good stuff.

Legend14

Established Member
Xhaka starts for leadership. Our midfield 3 would most likely be him, Lokonga and Viera. Front 3 could be Nelson, Nketiah and Marquinos. That's a good enough squad with a defense of Gabriel, Holding, Tomiyasu and Tierney. I'm starting to see some depth in the squad here. Good stuff.
I think we start this and hope it is enough to win. Big advantage in resting players for Liverpool. Sub at half or 70 min as needed.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can the 15 yo kid play this match? So we can see if Arteta was serious about what he said or just politics.

9jagooner

Looking forward to Reiss starting. When this kid burst into the scene some years ago, he was unplayable. He needs to get back to that player

Tomb Bombadil

Martinelli-Nketiah-Marquinhos
Xhaka-Vieira
Sambi
Tierney-Tomiyasu-Holding-Cedric
Turner
Cederic just coming back from an jnjury, so I guess Tomi as RB and one of White/Gabriel in CB. But yeah I guess this might what we see. Propably Nelson for Marquinhos. Although I would want to see both starting. If we are not winning at HT bring in 2 of Martinelli/Saka/Jesus.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I expect

Turner

Tomiyasu White Holding. Tierney

Lokonga Xhaka

Marquis Ødegaard Martinelli

Nketiah

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They are a decent team and shouldn’t be underestimated.

If we play to our level we will win the game but everyone needs to play with concentration. Hopefully the sloppiness is a thing of the past and the players who come in put in a professional display.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
As others have pointed out can't afford to underestimate, times gone past where they get a little cocky against certain teams and paid the price.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

People massively overreacting to a player limping in training. You see players limp off the pitch at the full time whistle in games all the time then they show up in training the next day no problem whatsoever.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Understand people saying we shouldn't underestimate Bodo but we likely forced to play 9 from B team today because of fixtures we got. We saw against Zurich we were very comfertable with our B team just need to be ruthless

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Understand people saying we shouldn't underestimate Bodo but we likely forced to play 9 from B team today because of fixtures we got. We saw against Zurich we were very comfertable with our B team just need to be ruthless

Wait what? Surely people aren’t thinking it matters who we put out?

I’ve literally never heard of Bodo

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope Zinchenko being out is just to fool Liverpool. We do have Tierney and Tomiyasu who can play there, Cedric too.

Top Bottom