• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Would you sell if Real Madrid came knocking for £120m?

Not knowing he will extend. I'd have to think about it honestly.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If you don't know, like now?
There's no such situation. You first try to extend him, say you need the answer and ask if he would rather take the risk at Real at this point in his career.

Then if he doesn't answer in certain time period, you basically have to sell him.

africe

If this extra year news is true, now is exactly the moment we should be trying to tie him down for 5 years, while there's no pressure from other clubs swirling around

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
There's no such situation. You first try to extend him, say you need the answer and ask if he would rather take the risk at Real at this point in his career.

Then if he doesn't answer in certain time period, you basically have to sell him.
Of course there is. Lets say we get an offer this winter window. We ask Saliba, and he says "I don't want to sign before this season is over, I'm willing to have a serious talk in the summer".

drippin

Of course there is. Lets say we get an offer this winter window. We ask Saliba, and he says "I don't want to sign before this season is over, I'm willing to have a serious talk in the summer".
Like I said, in that case you sell him for 120 million any day. Because when his contract goes shorter, the less transfer fee it will be. Plus it could be that we don't get top 4 and then he won't extend.

But then of course there has to be someone scouted already.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Just offer him whatever he wants! Let him have White's shirt number and his wife if necessary!! You don't find a CB doing this so casually in a NLD!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great job from raul with Saliba contract having option to extend him further year in his current contract will allow us to negotiate the new contract without being stressed

drippin

Great job from raul with Saliba contract having option to extend him further year in his current contract will allow us to negotiate the new contract without being stressed
Do you know how reliable Simon Collings is regarding this matter?

It's the first time I have heard that Saliba & Saka have options for another year, or that Martinelli has a 2-year option.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Do you know how reliable Simon Collings is regarding this matter?

It's the first time I have heard that Saliba & Saka have options for another year, or that Martinelli has a 2-year option.
Multi good journalists reports it but would wait for more reliable journalists like orny to confirm it

Latest posts+

Top Bottom