• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He's gonna be a fan favourite. Shy and lean guy, but fire on the field. Doesn't complain too much when hurt, keeps going.

Just look at those who were wrong about Ødegaard, now start this agenda stuff to pump up Vieira and always mention how he will soon bench "Casper".

It's the same stuff that happened with Tierney vs Tavares, not yet or hopefully not at all with Tierney vs. Zinchenko. Silly to witness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think him and Ødegaard are different that why we bought him Ødegaard more creative who just love to pass and create space for teammates.

Vieira from the games with us he does look more goal scorer attacking midfielder always find himself in great positions to score also he look ridiculous good long passer left or right foot. Similar to Maddison or Bruno Fernandes still early to compare.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does it need to be an either/or with Ødegaard? Last season Arteta seemed keen to try ESR and Ode together but it never quite clicked.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Does it need to be an either/or with Ødegaard? Last season Arteta seemed keen to try ESR and Ode together but it never quite clicked.
If Xhaka wasn't playing so well we may have already seen them together. I think there's a good chance we see it at some stage this season against a team that's going to sit back because both have that little bit of magic. How long has it been since we fielded 5 players at a time who create danger in tight spaces with their dribbling? Maybe when we were playing that 451 with Rosicky and Hleb? It's been quite some time. This kid definitely does have some young Bernardo Silva vibes which is such a lazy comparison but still ok in the sense that it's really apt.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Xhaka wasn't playing so well we may have already seen them together. I think there's a good chance we see it at some stage this season against a team that's going to sit back because both have that little bit of magic. How long has it been since we fielded 5 players at a time who create danger in tight spaces with their dribbling? Maybe when we were playing that 451 with Rosicky and Hleb? It's been quite some time. This kid definitely does have some young Bernardo Silva vibes which is such a lazy comparison but still ok in the sense that it's really apt.
Arteta has already said that Vieira's versatility was a big part of his game, so we'll see Ødegaard and Vieira together as the season progresses. Vieira can supposedly play AM, LW, RW, False 9, and B2B.

My guess is that he's mostly playing AM because it is his best position and allows us to rest Ødegaard, but once he gets more settled into the team we might see him in different positions. I think he could also play RW instead of Marquinhos so that Saka can get a break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom