• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bro compared to Petr Cech where every back pass ended up with the opposition it's like we have Xavi in goal by comparison.
Scary scary times man.

Didn’t have much sympathy from us fans either, I remember thinking that he should just play to his players’ strengths. Fast forward a couple years and now the fanbase have the complete opposite stance when it comes to players who don’t fit the system.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

We have the 2nd best defensive record in the league. We've allowed 11 goals but fans have managed to find fault with 10 of them as if we'd only have allowed 1 goal with someone else in net.

When you microanalyze every mistake you can't see the forest for the trees. Balls aren't going in the net with him in goal.
It’s not really about microanalysis, some people just think he’s not that good of a shot stopper and the stats back it up. Not just a week or a few months of stats, but his entire time at Arsenal.

I’m not screaming for him to get sold but our squad is getting better and better and while he’s not the first or even second player that we’d look to upgrade on, he’s not far off.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s not really about microanalysis, some people just think he’s not that good of a shot stopper and the stats back it up. Not just a week or a few months of stats, but his entire time at Arsenal.

I’m not screaming for him to get sold but our squad is getting better and better and while he’s not the first or even second player that we’d look to upgrade on, he’s not far off.

I really don’t understand this narrative that we’re being harsh with him. The stats are there, we’re just merely pointing out that he’s been very average when compared to other goalkeepers in the PL.

I don’t see that same energy being applied from others to Gabriel when he makes his blunders. Ramsdale can be upgraded on just like Gabriel can but I very much doubt we will. Hopefully both of them start improving very soon.

albino

I really don’t understand this narrative that we’re being harsh with him. The stats are there, we’re just merely pointing out that he’s been very average when compared to other goalkeepers in the PL.

I don’t see that same energy being applied from others to Gabriel when he makes his blunders. Ramsdale can be upgraded on just like Gabriel can but I very much doubt we will. Hopefully both of them start improving very soon.
I have been told that this is meant to be a light hearted forum, chastised for my forthwright opinions and some times potty mouth use of swear words
When my son came to Arsenal the majority were against him.(relegated twice!! No mention of the other players in those teams, obviously my lad was the only one playing 1 v 11.)Me and his mom and our family have taken to the real Arsenal family. I have been told time and again stay away from forums but i wrongly thought some positives may come out of it, but to no avail.
So here is my last comment.
Home and Away real supporters of Arsenal AT games express Nothing but love, kindness and are Happy Aarons a gunner!
I Think ill listen to them.
Live and enjoy the sseaso.COYG.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I have been told that this is meant to be a light hearted forum, chastised for my forthwright opinions and some times potty mouth use of swear words
When my son came to Arsenal the majority were against him.(relegated twice!! No mention of the other players in those teams, obviously my lad was the only one playing 1 v 11.)Me and his mom and our family have taken to the real Arsenal family. I have been told time and again stay away from forums but i wrongly thought some positives may come out of it, but to no avail.
Home and Away real supporters of Arsenal AT games express Nothing but love, kindness and are Happy Aarons a gunner!

@Trilly you seeing this? Ramsdale’s father is on to us:

karim-benzema-vamos-benzema-hat-trick.gif

In all seriousness, I wish nothing but the best to your family but tell your son to focus on his overall positioning and some of the basics of goalkeeping rather than his distribution then we can start counting on him when we need it.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
All the best to you, your family and of course to Aaron.

You were on top of the world when Aaron signed, it was evident from the Amazon doc.
Don't let the different opinions that you see here change that feeling.

What Aaron achieved, there are thousands of other young players that dream of this but never will.

So Aaron Sr., keep going and enjoy Aaron's success 👏

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus

Holy ****

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

This forum does like to pick and choose, that's my only real gripe with the player ratings. Super harsh with some, wishy washy with others.

Pepe, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Eddie, Tavares, Sambi, a little bit with Gabriel, all absolutely obliterated on here. Yet it's be kind to Ramsdale cause his dad logs in when he has time to step away from his box seats.

Yes some of them weren't up to standard but it's goes deeper to the size of their brains, to their numerous cars or the size of their b*m, their family or even their kids and that could be reading this forum too but of course not everybody gets this respect.

The ones that pretend to be positive are some of the worst for this actually and turn very nasty when a players failings starts to look bad on Arteta.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

*Sigh* Trilly and his goons have chased more positive people off the forum smdh.

This is why I don't slag off the players you know, you see?

Our pull is something else 🤣

I’m pretty certain some of our players or those associated with the club check the forum. This forum was a dangerous place this time last year, Teta must have had a browse through.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus

The boy needs to chill out his antics remind me of that nutter Jens Lehmann.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

As far as I'm concerned Albino can jog on tbh. There's a good reason why family members of players do not log on here it's not healthy and you're not always going to see sense.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

*Sigh* Trilly and his goons have chased more positive people off the forum smdh.

This is why I don't slag off the players you know, you see?
We knew who he was ages ago as well, I actually try to be really measured when I do criticise him to avoid pissing off his dad but look like we went too far. 😂😂

Macho

Dusted 🔻

We knew who he was ages ago as well, I actually try to be really measured when I do criticise him to avoid pissing off his dad but look like we went too far. 😂😂

You didn't tbh, some people just need to grow up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is that person genuinely Aaron's dad :lol:

Wonder if he also signed up to Goonersworld, or did he just want the elite content of AM?

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom