• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Tell.

Honestly you wonder if these kids like Ryo Myachi, Joel Campbell and Wellington Silva would have had much better careers if they had more stability instead of getting loaned to a new club every year. I was excited for all of them and now they're all 29-30 in lower tier leagues. It can't be easy going overseas at a young age, then joining a club that speaks a complete different language to your parent club year on year. New teammates every year and needing to form new friendships every year at such a young age isn't doing the player any favours either.
Seeing these names made me remember how pissed I was at Wenger for trying to force us to believe that Yaya Sanogo was a professional footballer,

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Tbf Miyaichi had a game where he roasted prime Terry a few times, there was bags of talent and athletic ability there. Not really sure quite what went wrong.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Tbf Miyaichi had a game where he roasted prime Terry a few times, there was bags of talent and athletic ability there. Not really sure quite what went wrong.
I was reading up on him earlier and he tore his ACL at least 3x in his career. He finally returned to play in Japan to wind down his career and he seems to have stayed healthy. Crazy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes hopefully just simple hamstring he played too much in October just unlucky to have this injury 3 weeks to world cup. But players around Europe are getting injured so fast what fifa did is criminal

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

White/Zinchenko/Tierney should be enough for these next 3 games.

The worry is if he’s rushed back for the World Cup and damages it further.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our flying Scotsman ready to avenge his fallen Japanese friend like...

gohan-ssj2.gif

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Whoever choose to compare Tomi to that perma-crock Varane in the thread title has clearly cursed him and should be shot…

At least change it to “gets injured like Varane” ffs. @A__G this your doing?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Fair play to Arteta for not reintroducing this crock to the team

Give him a nice retirement package

Latest posts+

Top Bottom