• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

unigooner

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being a female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting.

Survey Link: Male British football fans' attitudes towards attending women's football matches in the UK

Thank you guys xx

unigooner

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being a female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting.

Survey Link: Male British football fans' attitudes towards attending women's football matches in the UK

Thank you guys xx

unigooner

Hey guys,

🥰

Survey Link: Male British football fans' attitudes towards attending women's football matches in the UK.

Thank you guys xx

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hey guys,

🥰

Survey Link: Male British football fans' attitudes towards attending women's football matches in the UK.

Thank you guys xx

This is a legitimate link, and not spam.

Good luck with your research @unigooner, some interesting questions in your survey.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hey guys,

🥰

Thank you guys xx
Completed the surgery. The standard of the womens game is absolutely horrendous. I’m sure when that improves more die hard football fans will be interested.

England had to move their games to smaller stadiums because the interest and ticket sales weren’t there for the big stadiums.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Hey guys,

🥰

Thank you guys xx

Completed it.

Good luck with your thesis :)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We just destroyed the best team in the world.

What a season Arsenal is having!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Does it look like Miedema may move on at the end of the season?

I know she signed a new contract recently but seems like the team are playing better without her

SA Gunner

Our ladies are more convincing than the men right now, that's how good they are under Eideval. Brilliant comeback win this weekend, what a team and manager. We move.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Does it look like Miedema may move on at the end of the season?

I know she signed a new contract recently but seems like the team are playing better without her
Difficult to say. She will still attract the best clubs because of her overall career, but she already decided against Barca last summer and we have Mead ;)

There was already some speculation about Long-Covid, because she looks a bit more "sluggish" compared to before that. The season just started, so hopefully she will be an important player soon again.

SA Gunner

I see we play Leicester this weekend, and Chelsea play United. Then next week we have United at home.

A chance for us to get to the top of the table, where we belong, and create a gap thereafter too.

Top Bottom