• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Even that is time consuming.

With WL, Rivals, Qualifications thats alreads 36 a week, SB would add another 20, thats too much time :lol:
Well I don't play all the WL matches and I barely play Rivals so it's not really that much. Plus I work remotely so I'm usually working while semi paying attention to playing. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
@Batman @NieThePiet @DJ_Markstar @Dutch D

Bruv's..

Stuani..

28 goals in 15 WL matches so far..

This G is like a knock off CR7, not some Indian knock off, this G is the Chinese version where you need a microscope to tell the difference!

Get this mofo for free, I dont know when it expires but hes like 12goals in a friendly, takes like 2 matches if one of your opponents is sh!t.

Batman

Bruv's..

Stuani..

This G is like a knock off CR7, not some Indian knock off, this G is the Chinese version where you need a microscope to tell the difference!

Get this mofo for free, I dont know when it expires but hes like 12goals in a friendly, takes like 2 matches if one of your opponents is sh!t.
I have too many of these fast generic strikers piling up untradeable now lol. I put some of my dupes into Ross Barkley before he expired and he's been immense.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I can't seem to progress beyond division 4. I can't tell if your meant to bash the left stick or gently touch it to dribble. Game is so frustrating.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I can't seem to progress beyond division 4. I can't tell if your meant to bash the left stick or gently touch it to dribble. Game is so frustrating.

Caress that controller baby!

Dribbling is best with RB dribbling I find, I'm in Div2 or 3 but only play 8 games a week so takes bloody ages.. saying that I need to get a move on as the season ends this week!

Batman

Caress that controller baby!

Dribbling is best with RB dribbling I find, I'm in Div2 or 3 but only play 8 games a week so takes bloody ages.. saying that I need to get a move on as the season ends this week!
Yeah RB/R1 dribbling is the move. It's the best way to get those little subtle touches, even with the bigger less agile players.

Batman

How's your defending? I find defending is very easy against most people if you're just patient. Even in Elite, so many players rely upon you overcommitting to create chances and have absolutely no answers if you just keep play in front of you rather than pulling players out of position. The same principle applies when attacking. Just be patient and wait for them to overcommit somewhere, then exploit the gaps.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Bruv's..

Stuani..

If i will make him, he will probably get 3 goals in 20 WL games xD

I'm not subbing off Haaland anyway, he is a goal scoring machine for me and has enough condition.

Think i need to buy Dembele IF, RW is such a weak spot for me.

Batman

How's everyone's luck in the WC Promo? Mine finally turned. I did the 3 token 82+x20pack and got Hero Park Ji Sung (who is absolutely mental box to box) PTG Bernardo Silva and VVD all in one pack so 3 starters for my team and a tidy 190k from selling my tradeable Virgil.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I got WC Marchisio from the pre order, I had packs stacked and got WC Ljungberg out of one, also got a tradeable Road to WC Grealish who I'm keeping because if he gets a 5* wf that card becomes nuts.

Batman

Guys just a warning if you're doing swaps, try to take like a 15 minute break every few games. These idiots at EA have a security feature that only lets you start a certain number of games within an hour before you get a soft ban. It's supposed to combat coin farming which is understandable but now with swaps being golden goal, if you're particularly good or particularly bad there's a good chance of you going over the number of games you're "supposed" to be able to start within an hour and getting a soft ban of 24 hours. This could be totally out of your control, like for example I had people just quitting on me as well as me getting a lot of quick wins and it's basically counting every single win, loss or opponent rage quit like you personally disconnected. Once the ban kicks in then you will be able to start games in SB, Rivals, Champs etc. but when the game completes you'll get booted and get a loss even if you won and your 24 hour ban will reset from that point. The workaround if you have a next gen console is to download and play the old gen version and then be careful on that version so you don't get a soft ban there too. This has been going on apparently since Friday so just be mindful. I'm having to finish swap now on old gen and I'm hoping that my new gen version will work again tomorrow. I'm going to give it more than 24 hours just to be safe. So frustrating and stupid.

Batman

So having to play this game on old gen today has been eye opening. Everyone who says it's more responsive than new gen is delusional. It's dreadful in every way imaginable. The framerate drops constantly, assets don't even load properly in the menus and pre match screen, the players feel like they're ice skating with no sense of weight at all. It feels like the worst beta that EA have ever realized. I'm genuinely shocked by it even with extraordinarily low expectations of EA. It's insane to have such a jarring difference in your game across 2 generations.

Batman

Completed all my swaps with no issue, I done at least 4 of the nations within an hour and no ban etc.
Yeah I have no idea why I was affected but I managed to finish the last couple of nations on old gen yesterday. I'm going to wait another hour to try new gen again just to be safe. It ended up being worth it because I got Frenkie, Neymar and my 3rd VVD(2nd since Friday) of the year in the 84x20 pack. Seems like my luck is back. :lol:

Batman

Well I'm no longer banned so that's good. EOAE Ribery is allegedly incoming lads, save your fodder. I'm so glad I've resisted the temptation to do any of these last few SBCs. Should be able to complete him from scratch with no expenditure.

Top Bottom