• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

D

Deleted member 102404

Weirdest game I watched. A top team is losing at home and their manager takes out Auba and havertz and bring in Gallagher and Broja. How does that improve your chances to get goals? Delighted from our side. Fuming if I was Chelsea fan

Neither Auba or Havertz were getting a kick TBH. Both ineffective.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Enzo and Caicedo are both great shouts but as it stands they both play as B2B and not really a single pivot material. Would be great as our number 8 though.

Just glad we are not signing that bang average Douglas Luiz
Unai will use Luiz right. He is a 8 and yesterday he put a proper 6 behind him and they looked very good. Gerrard had no clue

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Unai will use Luiz right. He is a 8 and yesterday he put a proper 6 behind him and they looked very good. Gerrard had no clue
Would hate it if we signed Luiz to be our 8, clear downgrade on Xhaka too and no better than Lokonga's potential. Jacob Ramsey though... :drool:

I wonder now that Juve is so ****e, could we go back for Locatelli?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why u redcarding me @Trilly ? U know its true. If he was Lokonga level he’d be sold and balling in slovakia 2nd division right now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dug in well, considering he was playing alone in midfield.

But can tell he missed Xhaka, bring the best out of eachother.

Like James without Jessie, Team Rocket needs them both to work!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't as good as Chelsea game but he too important and does look sharp. Now just don't get injured during the world cup

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Was just about to say that he wasn't as good as last week, but honestly, partly that's the difference in quality of opposition too.

In any case, clear Player of the Month for November for me. Sample size of only two games (let's just forget about the Carabao), but his performance against Chelsea was just that good.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Misplaced a few balls and got a bit careless in the second half but was immense in the first half. Won plenty of duels and always seems to make that killer ball a game.

D

Deleted member 102404

Misplaced a few balls and got a bit careless in the second half but was immense in the first half. Won plenty of duels and always seems to make that killer ball a game.

Think he had a really poor first half and the second a bit better, but still careless at times.
He just wasn't very good yesterday IMO. He still shows quite wide inconsistency in his game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey always does that clever long balls or pass between the lines and its unnecessary it happen almost every game lol but yeah without him we not winning any 50/50 in midfield that's why we need someone similar from the bench

Tsl

Think he had a really poor first half and the second a bit better, but still careless at times.
He just wasn't very good yesterday IMO. He still shows quite wide inconsistency in his game.
I mean once Xhaka had to go off, he had to carry the midfield all by himself. Only he can do that

Latest posts+

Top Bottom