• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also why Conte afraid to use his squad guy had Spence Sarr and Gil those 3 cost Sp**s 50M and they yet to play a game.

Melquiades

When the last time these guys gone ahead in a game?

They played 8 players who started against Liverpool. Such pathetic result they also have absolutely nobody from thier academy.

In their last 7 games in all comps they haven't led for a single minute of the 90 in any of them. They've managed to win 3 of those games with stoppage-time goals at the very end.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
In their last 7 games in all comps they haven't led for a single minute of the 90 in any of them. They've managed to win 3 of those games with stoppage-time goals at the very end.
Yes this was always not gonna be sustainable they not look good without Kulusevski.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

These lot are desperate for a trophy of any kind and they get knocked out of 1 of the 2 cups they have any chance whatsoever to win this season immidiately. Didn't rotate that much either.

Malky

Established Member
These lot are desperate for a trophy of any kind and they get knocked out of 1 of the 2 cups they have any chance whatsoever to win this season immidiately. Didn't rotate that much either.
When i seen the result I assumed Conte had sent the reserves/kids out. They were only missing Lloris, Bentancur, Kulusevski and Royal from being full strength, and with the exception of Lloris and Royal, the other two were subbed on in the 2nd half. 💀

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It's because he's an academy coach for Tottenham.

Amazing player but dumb as a brick and ridiculous ego on him, worked at Russian and Ukrainian midtable clubs as assistant manager for couple months before getting sacked and Sp**s taking him in.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

This guy faking his injury to be fit with national team is funny i can't believe Conte accepting this behavior

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ok at the risk of having @samspade @AbouCuéllar , and @DJ_Markstar brand me as an aroused Contesexual; as an objective football observer he has done about as well in the standings as you can with just an awful Sp**s side. All the top clubs are in turmoil but us; Newcastle is a contender, city have best team but look tired and complacent. And most importantly we got 37 out of 14 which is 100 point season if maintained territory, which none of the other teams are close to 1/3rd of season down. it will be criminal, straight butchery of the soul of football itself we don’t break the bank in January for this once in 2 decades opportunity.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Ok at the risk of having @samspade @AbouCuéllar , and @DJ_Markstar brand me as an aroused Contesexual; as an objective football observer he has done about as well in the standings as you can with just an awful Sp**s side. All the top clubs are in turmoil but us; Newcastle is a contender, city have best team but look tired and complacent. And most importantly we got 37 out of 14 which is 100 point season if maintained territory, which none of the other teams are close to 1/3rd of season down. it will be criminal, straight butchery of the soul of football itself we don’t break the bank in January for this once in 2 decades opportunity.

All I have to say to this is that @GDeep™ is gonna owe me £100 and I can't wait to take the money and bet it on Arsenal winning the league next season.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
All I have to say to this is that @GDeep™ is gonna owe me £100 and I can't wait to take the money and bet it on Arsenal winning the league next season.
I’ll bet it this year if Arteta and Edu buy well in January, City look complacent and the rest of the top teams are mostly in disarray or not ready for a title challenge this year is a great chance if January is handled right. WC will hurt city’s team more most likely barring a big unforeseen injury than it should hurt us

blrgooner

Established Member
Awful Sp**s side? But he has spent "a couple of Van Goghs" on that side. But of course it cannot be his mistake if the squad is awful right?

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its not an "awful Sp**s side", this is Conte football.

What will change is that Conte will get in better players to play this form of the game at a higher level, making them more dangerous.

They can be title contenders under Conte yes, the only difference being they wont be head and shoulders above the rest of us, if we all continue to invest in our football both on and off the pitch.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom