• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I havent played in 12 days, has there been a big gameplay update or was I just cursed with horrible lag? Felt absolutely dreadful.

Hero Marchisio was great though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I havent played in 12 days, has there been a big gameplay update or was I just cursed with horrible lag? Felt absolutely dreadful.

Hero Marchisio was great though.
The new patch just game out today. Supposedly nerfed the accuracy elasticos outside the box by as much as 30% for players without outside foot shot trait and 10% for players with it. Apparently they fixed a few bugs too like settings not saving and having to keep selecting a favorite club and agreeing to the terms of service daily. Glad Marchisio is working out for you.

Batman

Coming months? Mans retirement will be forgotten soon lol
It's been almost 2 since Ribery retired. I'm sure it will be out soonish. Ribery is absolutely cracked btw. 9 goals and 5 assists in 4 D1 matches so far. He and Mbappe up top feels unfair. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Think EA will step on the gas with desirable SBC's from now, they've finally risen the market a 'tad' and if they want to continue to raise fodder prices they will need to carry it on.

Batman

Think EA will step on the gas with desirable SBC's from now, they've finally risen the market a 'tad' and if they want to continue to raise fodder prices they will need to carry it on.
Yeah there will definitely be a few good ones in the pipeline from this coming weekend and we almost always get something crazy around Black Friday. With so many people opting for the fodder packs from swaps and players being expendable because of their WC dupes they definitely will have to do something to ensure fodder prices don't plummet again beyond the expected Black Friday crash. Even for the high end cards it has gotten scary. I bought Mbappe yesterday at 996k.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm still playing the game but only career mode with us, one thing I get frustrated with regularly is the amount of times they switch to the wrong player when defending so it allows the opposition to get through easily, you have the ball how & many times they pass to completely the wrong player & they are completely further away then the intended target. It passes the ball straight to the opposition sometimes! It's allowed 5 interchanges which was right but still only allows 7 on the bench.

Batman

The game is considerably worse post patch. Ok if you need to buff explosive and controlled run styles then no problem. If you want to make the game a little quicker then no problem. Don't do those things and not fix passing and responsiveness. Now I'm basically playing a PS4 game on my PS5. The players have no real weight, everyone is sliding everywhere and the game is moving too quickly for the responsiveness of the players. Next year I'll play whatever game doesn't have these pathetic, whiny kids and content creators who keep asking for the game to revert back to FIFA 19 and always get their way. They can keep EAFC or whatever the f*ck it's going to be called. :facepalm:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I can't deal with this game too after the patch. Hearing many that it's better for them now, but somehow i can't deal with it. My opponnents are just running through all the time and passing it into the middle. No chance to catch them.

I'm normally about 14 wins in the WL, today i was 9-9 and got the last 2 wins luckily gifted today. Probably i wouldn't even get 11 wins after the patch... no idea what i have to change.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Patch sucks ass, the speed of the game is ridiculous and the worst thing is it F's with your whole squad, formation and tactics you had pre-patch that now no longer work.

Batman

Patch sucks ass, the speed of the game is ridiculous and the worst thing is it F's with your whole squad, formation and tactics you had pre-patch that now no longer work.
I kept asking myself if it was just me but they've ruined it. It's not even the fact that it's back to just spamming through balls and abusing pace and elasticos. It's the fact that for the first time in a long time the game engine actually didn't feel like it was deliberately moving your players into stupid positions and the slower pace meant that you could compensate for the still unbelievably poor player switching and have enough time to gain control of the right player when defending. Now it's back to feeling like your players are out of sync with the game so often times when you switch, by the time you can select the player you actually want the game has already pulled them out of position and left an enormous gap for a jammy driven through ball and your opponent is clean on goal. It basically forces you to just control your DM and let the game defend for you like a rat and then immediately go and hoof a through ball like an even bigger rat. I'm so sick of it. They actually had an enjoyable, pretty balanced game and they ruined it to appease ******.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Played it some yesterday and it was noticeably slower again but not sure if just lag? The defending is still in the bin though, I dont know what they've done but my Sergio Ramos has gone from being a solid boss to a ****ing idiot.

I also paid 245k for Capdevilla and have no idea if hes good or not cos the game is auto-sh!ttin' every defender.

Batman

Played it some yesterday and it was noticeably slower again but not sure if just lag? The defending is still in the bin though, I dont know what they've done but my Sergio Ramos has gone from being a solid boss to a ****ing ****.

I also paid 245k for Capdevilla and have no idea if hes good or not cos the game is auto-sh!ttin' every defender.
Probably lag. Game goes absolutely in the mud during peak hours. It's back to feeling like there's absolutely no control of your defenders any more. You're almost trying to guess where they really are in space because of the input delay.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The game is very difficult to enjoy right now, theyve also taken TOTW cards out of WL and replacing them with golds I think I read..

Makes me want to play it even less and on top of it all, I still cant build a squad unless I just give in an sell Sergio Ramos who has like 300+ games for me.

I got Alaba/Ramos who I'd argue are in the top 5 best CB's on the game, I then got WC Marchisio untradeable, its difficult to complain considering hes one of the top WC heroes but packing him has made it so difficult.. I got 3 top tier players in 3 different leagues with 3 different nationalities.

WC Capdevilla is a must for me for Alaba, I could do this new Cuadrado for Marchisio but was planning on getting that 92 Cafu but Cuadrado actually has more in game stats than Cafu which is weird.

Neymar will eventually be required for Ramos..

I didnt do that Chiesa SBC so thats f'd me, I kinda want Milinkovic Savic but that requires that Kostic card but then screws Neymar on position..

Annnnd on top of all this.. there is not a single ST I have any interest in right now, I could buy Mbappe but I eventually want Puskas or Raul so its just throwing coins EA's way..

So basically I'm just in limbo waiting for a decent SBC to drop or to pack something that takes me in a certain direction.

I could just get rid of Ramos then Capdevilla and take back like 500k+ but I really dont know what to do anymore, still havent got rid of my fodder, got a full transfer list and club but literally feel like doing nothing and buying nothing.

This game is so dead right now, EA have ducked the World Cup, they're bare minimum'n stuff cos they probably dont want to throw any hype FIFA's way due to this being the last of the licence etc, then we got black friday coming to kill off everything which isnt WC related..

Seriously contemplating going untradeable?

P.S - I cant quote you anymore, this forum seriously messes with my phone these days and throws everything I type all over the place, had to write this on notes and paste it..

Batman

The game is very difficult to enjoy right now, theyve also taken TOTW cards out of WL and replacing them with golds I think I read..

Makes me want to play it even less and on top of it all, I still cant build a squad unless I just give in an sell Sergio Ramos who has like 300+ games for me.

I got Alaba/Ramos who I'd argue are in the top 5 best CB's on the game, I then got WC Marchisio untradeable, its difficult to complain considering hes one of the top WC heroes but packing him has made it so difficult.. I got 3 top tier players in 3 different leagues with 3 different nationalities.

WC Capdevilla is a must for me for Alaba, I could do this new Cuadrado for Marchisio but was planning on getting that 92 Cafu but Cuadrado actually has more in game stats than Cafu which is weird.

Neymar will eventually be required for Ramos..

I didnt do that Chiesa SBC so thats f'd me, I kinda want Milinkovic Savic but that requires that Kostic card but then screws Neymar on position..

Annnnd on top of all this.. there is not a single ST I have any interest in right now, I could buy Mbappe but I eventually want Puskas or Raul so its just throwing coins EA's way..

So basically I'm just in limbo waiting for a decent SBC to drop or to pack something that takes me in a certain direction.

I could just get rid of Ramos then Capdevilla and take back like 500k+ but I really dont know what to do anymore, still havent got rid of my fodder, got a full transfer list and club but literally feel like doing nothing and buying nothing.

This game is so dead right now, EA have ducked the World Cup, they're bare minimum'n stuff cos they probably dont want to throw any hype FIFA's way due to this being the last of the licence etc, then we got black friday coming to kill off everything which isnt WC related..

Seriously contemplating going untradeable?

P.S - I cant quote you anymore, this forum seriously messes with my phone these days and throws everything I type all over the place, had to write this on notes and paste it..
I totally agree. I've really only played swaps since Friday. I have no interest in playing WL with even worse rewards than usual. I've also received a second soft ban doing swaps despite purposefully keeping myself to 8 games per hour. It's an absolute joke.

This new chem system is one of the dumbest things they've ever done. They said it would expand squad building possibilities and they're actually more restrictive than ever. It shouldn't be the case that 3 players from the same team doesn't yield full chem. I have to use Hasanhuttl to get Alaba on proper chem.

I totally get the urge to go untradeable but then it's so hard to get everyone on enough chem. Cuadrado looks good and I have Ribery and Theo but that still wouldn't get him on full chem. Plus I know how EA work. If I waste fodder on a player I'll struggle to fit in, they'll release something mad on Friday that I'll wish I'd waited for.

I think this will be the earliest that I stop playing Fifa this year. I can't see myself playing for too much longer with EA being this hostile at every turn.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I done the Cuadrado, I know I'll regret it down the line as its already a struggle however have a peak at that level 30 Paredes card you get for free, he actually looks quite good for a CDM which could solve the Cuadrado issue even though it is still bullshit, I looked at Cordoba but thats insane price just to make one player work.

I keep thinking of Hassenhutl but never bother, Alaba is one of the best CB's in the league but is a constant pain, I got Capdevilla and Courtois but he still dont get 3 chem.

The FB Messi may solve my Ramos issue coming up but still annoying as I dont particularly want him.

On the plus side, I just made 3mil off of the price hikes on 88's, every single one I had cost me 7/8k and I've held since the first few weeks, just dumped them all now.

Got a **** load of 87's now left but they have fallen off massively.

I could just sell up, sit on 4mil then wait til I can be bothered to play again in a few months but not sure what to do, this WC phase has been awful so far.

Oh, has youe gameplay changed again? Mine seems closer to what it was pre patch?

Batman

I done the Cuadrado, I know I'll regret it down the line as its already a struggle however have a peak at that level 30 Paredes card you get for free, he actually looks quite good for a CDM which could solve the Cuadrado issue even though it is still bullshit, I looked at Cordoba but thats insane price just to make one player work.

I keep thinking of Hassenhutl but never bother, Alaba is one of the best CB's in the league but is a constant pain, I got Capdevilla and Courtois but he still dont get 3 chem.

The FB Messi may solve my Ramos issue coming up but still annoying as I dont particularly want him.

On the plus side, I just made 3mil off of the price hikes on 88's, every single one I had cost me 7/8k and I've held since the first few weeks, just dumped them all now.

Got a **** load of 87's now left but they have fallen off massively.

I could just sell up, sit on 4mil then wait til I can be bothered to play again in a few months but not sure what to do, this WC phase has been awful so far.

Oh, has youe gameplay changed again? Mine seems closer to what it was pre patch?
Sorry for the late response mate, been on my deathbed with flu. That Kean POTM looks quite useable if you need him to help you get Cuadrado on chem. Well played with your investments, that's some serious coins, especially with the market cratered. You can buy all but like 4 cards in the game. I fluked WC R9 from 1 of the 85+x2 packs so I'm set at striker until May. Greatest pull in my life, I think EA feel sorry for me being ill. :lol: I didn't have the energy to scream and I haven't even played the game at all in a couple of days, just opened some saved packs and then did some SBCs today so can't comment on gameplay. I really want to try R9 but I'm so tired that I don't want the stress of playing a sweaty game so might wait until tomorrow when I hopefully feel better.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I got a red pick Kean, hes one but not sure I want to sink into an SBC!

Sh!!!!!t thats a hot pick, that R9 will last the entirety of the game and you're set, I did read somewhere that he doesnt have the same appearance in game as the other R9's though?

Gameplay is back to being rubbish again, finally gave in and changed formation and tactics etc due too it.

Been contemplating all week whether to dump Ramos or not, would lose no coins but not sure hes going to hold up much longer plus I'm waiting on that EoaE Pique.

Top Bottom