• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah but Neto’s intrinsic skill level and potential are logarithmically weaker than my boy. Don’t hate. Appreciate.
I didn't want Neto because of his injury-record and after he renewed his contract, knowing how much Wolves would ask.

Neto without the injuries was a serious talent.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Neto lool. 2 serious injuries and people still want him. He didn’t even come back looking good after first injury and got a second one

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Say what now ?
Lol. Little bug bear of mine. Everyone knows if you want to take an off the charts number (like mudryks talent) and shrink it down to compare to a very much on the charts number (Neto’s talent) you take the logarithm.

But people always say exponentially. Why?!? It’s infuriating. Exponentially stronger - sure. But logarithmically weaker my friend 😎

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Lol. Little bug bear of mine. Everyone knows if you want to take an off the charts number (like mudryks talent) and shrink it down to compare to a very much on the charts number (Neto’s talent) you take the logarithm.

But people always say exponentially. Why?!? It’s infuriating. Exponentially stronger - sure. But logarithmically weaker my friend 😎
Ok, I'm not sure everyone does know that, but I'll take your word for it man. 🤪

drippin

When thinking about the alternatives, I think Mudryk would fit the team very well. Likely can play LW or RW as he looks pretty two-footed. Can score goals and looks very talented. Even with his little experience, I would rather buy him than Gakpo for example, because it looks like a much better fit. Gakpo isn't a good fit as RW rotation.

If Gakpo is 40 million euros, I think I can understand paying 50-60 million euros for Mudryk, if the deal has clear clauses to lessen the risks.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I found information that it was 26 million pounds, not 30. Like I said, I can understand 40 million pounds, but more than that is pretty crazy for a player with his experience.

If more, it has to have some big clauses etc. in the fee, because of the risks involved.

We don't know the structure of that 26 million bid either, and it might be part of why it was rejected. But of course they knew his value will go up with UCL and his talent.

Bare in mind the level of experience Mbappe had when he went for 150m, Antony when he went for 100m, Ferran Torres when he went for 55m. I'd also rather have someone UCL proven than someone that's only proven in Bundisliga or Ligue 1.

This is the fastest player in the UCL and if the biggest clubs in the world aren't in for him now, they will be in 6-12 . If we get him for less than 60m, it's a snip with immense upside.

drippin

Bare in mind the level of experience Mbappe had when he went for 150m, Antony when he went for 100m, Ferran Torres when he went for 55m. I'd also rather have someone UCL proven than someone that's only proven in Bundisliga or Ligue 1.

This is the fastest player in the UCL and if the biggest clubs in the world aren't in for him now, they will be in 6-12 . If we get him for less than 60m, it's a snip with immense upside.
Ferran Torres when year younger (not sure about his contract length), went for 33,5 million euros to City, having played 3400 minutes in LaLiga (2nd toughest league in the world) plus 500 minutes in UCL and 250 minutes in UEL. I'd rate Mudryk's ceiling higher, but here you can see that that current rumour (not likely very trustworthy) is double that with less and much worse experience.

Mbappe had more experience, winner of Ligue 1 in an important role and his team went far in UCL. Antony a bit similar in a worse league, and is a Brazil international.

If Arsenal is willing to go 60-80 million euros (January window makes fees higher), my point is that it has to be somehow heavily claused fee, so that if he won't be a world beater, it won't be a Pepe situation and the final fee will stay lower. Like I said, I have never heard these kind of sums spent on a player with this kind of experience from a true farmer's league.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When thinking about the alternatives, I think Mudryk would fit the team very well. Likely can play LW or RW as he looks pretty two-footed. Can score goals and looks very talented. Even with his little experience, I would rather buy him than Gakpo for example, because it looks like a much better fit. Gakpo isn't a good fit as RW rotation.

If Gakpo is 40 million euros, I think I can understand paying 50-60 million euros for Mudryk, if the deal has clear clauses to lessen the risks.
He looks much better player than Gapko. Mudryks goal vs Ajax shows how devastating he can be and Gapko can never score a goal like that

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Ferran Torres when year younger (not sure about his contract length), went for 33,5 million euros to City, having played 3400 minutes in LaLiga (2nd toughest league in the world) plus 500 minutes in UCL and 250 minutes in UEL. I'd rate Mudryk's ceiling higher, but here you can see that that current rumour (not likely very trustworthy) is double that with less and much worse experience.

Mbappe had more experience, winner of Ligue 1 in an important role and his team went far in UCL. Antony a bit similar in a worse league, and is a Brazil international.

If Arsenal is willing to go 60-80 million euros (January window makes fees higher), my point is that it has to be somehow heavily claused fee, so that if he won't be a world beater, it won't be a Pepe situation and the final fee will stay lower. Like I said, I have never heard these kind of sums spent on a player with this kind of experience from a true farmer's league.

His fee will represent his market value though and not what mitigates risk to Arsenal. We've got to offer the type of fee that the biggest clubs in for him are willing to offer. For me 60million is low considering what other top prospects go for. His pace alone puts him in Mbappe, Henry, Bale, Walcott territory. And he looks like he has technique and close control to go with it. For me it's so much more exciting than the slow wingers we've been linked to like Neto, Torres and Pino.

Goonger

They said that before when their guy mentioned Anthony's fee from Ajax.

They aren't getting that though, no way anyone gives them anywhere near that. This was a guy that admitted himself that he had indirect talks with the likes of Brentford, Nice and Leverkusen last summer, and was disappointed something didn't work out.

There's no way he's going from that level to €100M player in the space of 6 months. He'll be raging if we show genuine interest and gets a ridiculous valuation like that on his head.

drippin

His fee will represent his market value though and not what mitigates risk to Arsenal. We've got to offer the type of fee that the biggest clubs in for him are willing to offer. For me 60million is low considering what other top prospects go for. His pace alone puts him in Mbappe, Henry, Bale, Walcott territory. And he looks like he has technique and close control to go with it. For me it's so much more exciting than the slow wingers we've been linked to like Neto, Torres and Pino.
Yeah, like I said I would rather go for him than the other alternatives I know of. Those you mention and Gakpo for example.

And it's true that the competition for his signing will affect the transfer fee and we have to match other offers. The good thing is that he seems to be very inclined to join Arsenal over any team going by his interview. Seems a smart fella. This means that we can likely get him for a bit less if he chooses Arsenal over other big clubs. Also not sure if many big clubs are willing to go big for him in January.

What I mean is that the fee should have clauses, for example based on end-product (not silly one's like winning the UCL). Something easily enough achievable like points made. Let's say 10 points in EPL gives you certain amount more, 20 again more, 30 more. Or something like that. Then it gives less risk for a player for his experience for Arsenal, and it gives quite certain money for Shaktar because I assume they trust Mudryk to really claim his talent. So let's say 50 million euros as the basic fee and 30 million as clauses like this, if the fee is this high.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You are obsessed with experience. Real paid 45 million euros for 16 year old Vinicius and 45 million for Rodrygo. Several clubs are ready to pay 60 million for 16 year old Endrick. Clubs buy talent and will spend on how they see that potential

Football is not regulated business where a player is valued certain fee once he reached certain level of experience. That’s why scouts are paid to evaluate talent. Several clubs want Mudryk. If we don’t get him and he becomes world class rest assisted fans will blame the club and no amount of a player of this level is not worth it will cut it. It’s their job to evaluate his talent and if they believe he can be world class then pay the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom