• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We played one game less which is Man City away

You could also argue we've got it's better to have 7 clean sheets in 14 games than 7 in 15. Either way I think we've a better defence than most of the league and more importantly our main and only title rival.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You could also argue we've got it's better to have 7 clean sheets in 14 games than 7 in 15. Either way I think we've a better defence than most of the league and more importantly our main and only title rival.
They conceding 0.73 goals per game. We conceding 0.78 goals per game. Statistically Newcastle has the best defence so far in the league

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

We’re winning the PL looks like Pep is broken
Arsenal need to pay to have Martin brundle turn up everyday and try to conduct interviews outside of city’s training ground. PL will be ours.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A8C3A151-CA40-41AC-986F-EB0A49829999.jpeg51F50F34-86F2-4F30-AD7A-6B309172A88E.jpeg

Coach Discussion GIF by MolaTV

Tom Mix

It's a big ask but if we're still top at the end of January the idea that we are not in the title race would be absurd. We'd be halfway through the season by then.

I want us to get to the 15th February game against City knowing that a draw would not be a bad result. I know they have a huge squad and Haaland is now fresh as a daisy but they have had a lot of players playing many minutes in the World Cup. It may not be over-optimistic to hope that even if we dip due to Jesus' absence they might dip too.

Top Bottom