• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Does anyone suspect Tomiyasu’s injuries are related to his size? You don’t really see fullbacks of height, and I wonder if the extra running is affecting him. I’m not a physiotherapist but I’m sure someone on here with the suitable knowledge can enlighten us.

Raicore

Whats the update on him? How bad is his injury? Not in the team vs the blues. Will be missed. Such a warrior

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Sigh. Hope it isn't another recurring lay off. Will be very bad for him personally to miss wc as well

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to hear still him being in world cup still without being 100% fit is worry the only good news is Japan don't think they'll go beyond last of 16

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You are all about to see a stone cold G in action, Tomiyasu steps up when he puts on that blue shirt. And I’m not just saying that cos I got Japan in the work sweepstake.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom