• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Kroenke isn't going to sell us. Josh is personally invested in the club, which the Glazers never were, they're investing and we're booming currently.

I don't think its an indication of American owners selling either, wouldn't even surprise me if ManU's next owner is also american.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Seem they just want new people own utd and they willing to sell shares. But expecting them and Liverpool will sell the club slowly,

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How much Abra sold Chelsea? Just about 4B? I think Glazers just asking too much here yes manutd is still biggest brand in England but definitely not worth 6B specially considering the state of infrastructure and stadium.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
How much Abra sold Chelsea? Just about 4B? I think Glazers just asking too much here yes manutd is still biggest brand in England but definitely not worth 6B specially considering the state of infrastructure and stadium.
Although you are right on that aspect but Old Trafford has much bigger capacity than Bridge.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think if you say Chelsea is worth 4 billion, you'd not be far off with 6 for Man United. Much bigger club, especially globally. Chelsea Clinton is probably more famous than Chelsea football club.

Boehly paid £2.5bn for Chelsea and agreed as part of the deal to invest £1.75bn over 10 years. Not sure I'd call the £4.25bn the valuation of Chelsea rather than the value of the deal.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Boehly paid £2.5bn for Chelsea and agreed as part of the deal to invest £1.75bn over 10 years. Not sure I'd call the £4.25bn the valuation of Chelsea rather than the value of the deal.
I guess Chelsea is a poor yardstick, considering the owner had to sell. Your argument is a fair one.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Feels like we're at a point where these clubs are too pricey for anyone to seriously buy them and invest bundles. How many more countries are there who'd want to buy one for the PR? Your rich guys like Gates/Bezos/Musk aren't spending £6bn on a football club to then spend another couple of billion investing in the squad over a decade.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

It's time...

billionaire-strut-vince-mcmahon.gif

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feels like we're at a point where these clubs are too pricey for anyone to seriously buy them and invest bundles. How many more countries are there who'd want to buy one for the PR? Your rich guys like Gates/Bezos/Musk aren't spending £6bn on a football club to then spend another couple of billion investing in the squad over a decade.

This is it, there are only so many petro-states out there. It doesn’t follow that every big club will get bought by a petro-state, there aren’t enough of them. More likely American private equity gets more involved.

Keplaz

If Twitter is anything to go by, I'd love it if Musk bought Man Utd.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom