• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's honestly refreshing seeing a player like that more central in a classic 10 role rather than either forced to play wide or being a bit neutered in a midfield three which seems to be the two options these days for these types of players.
One of the last true entertainers, we’ll really miss Neymar when he’s gone.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Lool nah definitely. I actually think Neymar’s best in the middle anyway, he’s got too many strings to his bow to be wasted on a wing.
Really? I don’t watch him enough but I always thought LW was his best position. Weren’t Mbappe getting mad because his preferred position was LW but he has to play ST because of Neymar.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A second @Rex Bezos hot take has hit Martinelli

cover2.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Great chance to put himself in the shop window and let us upgrade.

Likes of Barca always overpay for any old dross if they’re a Brazilian international.
Give the poor lad a second chance, if he reads the Mabinogion each evening for a year?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should be one of the first off the bench after that performance, very impressive full tournament debut from him.

Any chance that if Neymar isn't fit to start, Vini could play as a 10 and Gabby could keep his left wing spot v South Korea?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom