• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Oof. Saw this on the news and came here to see if there's anything more concrete.

Sounds really, really bad. My biggest worry is that he already missed a couple of trainings and yday match due to "illness." That and this... I don't know.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The statements are quite concerning. I hope that whatever is going on, the club are making sure he knows he's supported and he's afforded the time and space to clear whatever is happening up. There's much more to life than football.

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:White
Knowing how blazĆ© he is about football itā€™s tempting to assume he said sod this, but he also seems like a consummate professional so you also worry something is wrong.

Either way I support him anyways.
Wasnā€™t aware of the blaze reputation. If I was to speculate Iā€™d say itā€™s highly likely someone close to him is either very ill or worseā€¦

Hope it all works out

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Tomiyasu
Must be a serious personal/ family issue. Hope works out fine for him

In terms of sporting wise no loss for him, better to rest at home than having no minutes and wasting time in Qatar

Tom Mix

I hope he's ok but I don't like this "personal reasons". If it was injury he wouldn't leave, if it was illness they'd surely just say it? Hope he is well and it's nothing serious for him or his people.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ā­

I hope he's ok but I don't like this "personal reasons". If it was injury he wouldn't leave, if it was illness they'd surely just say it? Hope he is well and it's nothing serious for him or his people.

Personal reasons (usually) means that something bad/terrible has happened to someone he is close to.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom