• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
One of my favourite players of the squad. Tidy, smart, great pass on him. Also love that he doesnā€™t give a toss about the sport outside of it as a work, I find that endearing. Just like Olof Mellberg (first player to score on emirates una)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

One of my favourite players of the squad. Tidy, smart, great pass on him. Also love that he doesnā€™t give a toss about the sport outside of it as a work, I find that endearing. Just like Olof Mellberg (first player to score on emirates una)
Olof was talking rubbish. He loves football. Even managed 3 teams after he retired

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:Martinelli
I think heā€™s referring to people saying he had to leave Qatar because he was gay which is pretty stupid and was hoping no one would bring it up here.
Ngl when I first heard he was going home I thought of making this joke then realised it would be in very poor taste if not just sickā€¦

More I think about it though the more Iā€™m fairly sure itā€™s something tragically serious. Getting a day off training for ā€œillnessā€ and then leaving the squad when a first WORLD CUP APPEARANCE was on the cards it must be massive. For all we know he might have just been diagnosed with cancer or sth. Who knows. The list of terrible things that could have happened is endless. Just hope he comes out of it all ok.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Ngl when I first heard he was going home I thought of making this joke then realised it would be in very poor taste if not just sickā€¦

More I think about it though the more Iā€™m fairly sure itā€™s something tragically serious. Getting a day off training for ā€œillnessā€ and then leaving the squad when a first WORLD CUP APPEARANCE was on the cards it must be massive. For all we know he might have just been diagnosed with cancer or sth. Who knows. The list of terrible things that could have happened is endless. Just hope he comes out of it all ok.
I think if he doesnā€™t play for us when we come back then weā€™ll be able to tell if itā€™s something effecting him or a family issue.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Knowing how blazĆ© he is about football itā€™s tempting to assume he said sod this
This is my guess too, especially as I've just read that interview.

Hope he doesn't get slated if it's something that some would view as 'minor', he's not exactly a starter and if he wants to go back home then more power to him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
What I like about White is he's a pro. I'm sure football isn't the love of his life but he gives his all doing his job because that's what he's paid to do and he obviously takes a degree of pride in that.

Honestly, if I'm making as much money as him I'm not racing home on a thursday night to watch Rapid Wien vs Dundalk either.

Do your job to the best of your abilities and do what you like in your free time, within reason.

His personal / family stuff should be off limits anyway, unless he chooses to make it public.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What I like about White is he's a pro. I'm sure football isn't the love of his life but he gives his all doing his job because that's what he's paid to do and he obviously takes a degree of pride in that.

Honestly, if I'm making as much money as him I'm not racing home on a thursday night to watch Rapid Wien vs Dundalk either.

Do your job to the best of your abilities and do what you like in your free time, within reason.

His personal / family stuff should be off limits anyway, unless he chooses to make it public.
Thereā€™s loads of footballers like that, Alexis Sanchez didnā€™t even know who Gundogan was.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It's best to not believe everything you read on a version of Twitter ran by Elon Musk. I imagine the club know why he is coming home and the simple statement implies it is something deeply personal, so it is best to respect his right to privacy and wish him well.

I feel sorry for you if you believed Twitter at any point tbh

Top Bottom