• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,921
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see that we are looking at Ghana's Mohamed Kudus as well.

Gosh havent heard about this baller until we were linked. Peeped his fbref and all I can say is wow. I know he is more of an 8/10 but imagine his profile as a 6. Could be incredible.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I see that we are looking at Ghana's Mohamed Kudus as well.

Gosh havent heard about this baller until we were linked. Peeped his fbref and all I can say is wow. I know he is more of an 8/10 but imagine his profile as a 6. Could be incredible.
Maybe i'm wrong but he played as 6 before his injuries

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Maybe i'm wrong but he played as 6 before his injuries

Left footer though, I read some analysis somewhere that having a left footed six could be problematic in terms of receiving close to ones body. Particularly because right footers are most prominent in the first and second line, and in our team as well.

Could be nonsense though, as Bennacer is a left footed player and has done excellently well for Milan in the six position.

But great profiles to be linked with, especially if it can be done in January. This is title pushing stuff right here.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Left footer though, I read some analysis somewhere that having a left footed six could be problematic in terms of receiving close to ones body. Particularly because right footers are most prominent in the first and second line, and in our team as well.

Could be nonsense though, as Bennacer is a left footed player and has done excellently well for Milan in the six position.

But great profiles to be linked with, especially if it can be done in January. This is title pushing stuff right here.
Danilo/Bennacer/Kudus/Musah :eyess: all of them are linked with us . Let's see what will happen

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mohammed Kudus is definitely not an Arteta player. He is too maverick and confident to just listen to Arteta

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The forum is anti English and seems like anti American too? What nation is ok for ppl on here ? I don’t care where someone is from just want good players.

Well we only want the best for the team mate, so Brazilians, French, Spanish and ofcourse a Forcistani in midfield is always a strong thing for the team.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The forum is anti English and seems like anti American too? What nation is ok for ppl on here ? I don’t care where someone is from just want good players.
Vanuatu has its followers.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lavia/Adams and Musah

Complete our midfield for the next decade.

Partey/Adams
Ødegaard/Vieira
Xhaka/Musah

MLS and Patino soon involved too. :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lavia/Adams and Musah

Complete our midfield for the next decade.

Partey/Adams
Ødegaard/Vieira
Xhaka/Musah

MLS and Patino soon involved too. :drool:
I really impressed by Musah this world cup. But seem edu is serious about his Brazilian guy we should take advantage of Valencia bad financial situation

Legend14

Established Member
No brainer to get Musah and Adams for what it’d cost to get Bellingham.

They’re both tailor made for our system too.
Adams under long term at Leeds. Probably pretty tough to get him now. I’d take any of the players above. Bellingham has the highest ceiling, though you can’t tell the way England goes about it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How long until the inevitable striker link?

My money is on Moratta or a cheeky Ronaldo rumour from a c-tier journo (please don't).

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
With the Jesus news, surely we have to bin the idea of getting a pure winger and go for a striker or someone who can do both? This along with a CM of course.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I support whichever team has the max number of Arsenal players. Right now thats England(1 first team player and one squad player). Then Switzerland(1 first team player), and then Japan(1 first team player).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom