• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

ronaldo-arsenal-shirt.jpg
I think it might happen

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We could get terem moffi. Both him and his team mate Ouattara will be PL players next season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Worried for us obviously, he's our best attacker.

Though it doesn't sound too serious and we are in the transfer window soon, so shouldn't panic too much yet...we have internal options and maybe Ronaldo to Arsenal will finally happen, ffs :lol:

But mainly gutted for Jesus, that's two World Cups in a row were things haven't gone right for him... hopefully he doesn't let this affect him too much.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Arsenals title challenge is so fragile that a single player going out will lead to the wheels coming off. Be it Jesus, Partey, or Ødegaard.
But I think we'll be good enough for the Top 4

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Arsenals title challenge is so fragile that a single player going out will lead to the wheels coming off. Be it Jesus, Partey, or Ødegaard.
But Stan wants the title i read.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think it might happen
Nah. Even without all the attitude concerns, he's just finished. The guy looks like a lame horse out there. We should show some balls and go for Joao Felix.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Unfortunate news for Jesus, hope he’s back soon.

Two things. First this is Eddie’s chance to build up the needed momentum for the second half of the season. He has the ability to play a role for us upfront and I expect him to do that. Jesus is a loss yes, but we aren’t in trouble.

Second, we need a CF in the winter window. Possibly a player with a different profile to what we have currently.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Outside of City, you’ve described every other team in the premier league. And it’s something we are already looking to recruit for.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Unfortunate news for Jesus, hope he’s back soon.

Two things. First this is Eddie’s chance to build up the needed momentum for the second half of the season. He has the ability to play a role for us upfront and I expect him to do that. Jesus is a loss yes, but we aren’t in trouble.

Second, we need a CF in the winter window. Possibly a player with a different profile to what we have currently.
In the 2018/2019 season. Liverpool had Origi for the run in, but they didn't miss a step.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

ESR is being back will soften the blow somewhat idk.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Outside of City, you’ve described every other team in the premier league. And it’s something we are already looking to recruit for.
Yes, but if its the title we're going for then its City that we're competing against, the rest of the league doesnt matter. We have the advantage of not being involved in energy sapping CL ties, but I feel our squad is still too thin to mount a serious title challenge.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom