• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Tom Mix

Szczęsny won't come here to be a second choice. And given the age and the wages his on, it does not make much sense. And Turner is valued at 5 million, not a huge amount.
I think we can get £15/20 million for Turner now.

Chesney's next contract won't be a huge one, he may well want to retire here.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Tammy is a decent shout but he hasn’t looked great this season, could be a good time to pick up. If we can’t get a CF then I’d just go for Trossard since he’s attainable and he can cover a few positions.
Haven't seen him play recently but I don't like the Tammy profile much for us, ball doesn't stick to him, not as good in duels, won't be as good from the wing. If we're going to add, doesn't depay make more sense than most of these players?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Season is over. A few months out, a few months to get back into shape. People will think I’m overreacting.

Nah think you’re spot on here tbh. Needed the injury luck with our paper thin squad.

What top striker can you get in January? If Juve are actually getting relegated then maybe Vlahovic but it’s grim otherwise.

samspade

Depay lol. One of the biggest bumms in European football.
Admittedly, I haven't seen him play much either recently. If you can get him on loan then it's a small commitment.

What's Ferran Torres' current standing in the Barca squad? Is that possible?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriou Jesus

gabriel-jesus-selecao.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Admittedly, I haven't seen him play much either recently. If you can get him on loan then it's a small commitment.

What's Ferran Torres' current standing in the Barca squad? Is that possible?
Depay isn’t THAT bad but he wants to model, he wants to rap, he’s injured, he’s got that shocking beard fade, he’s a Utd reject etc. I just don’t think he’s top of the PL level.

samspade

I just don’t think he’s top of the PL level.
Beggars and choosers etc. We need to try to keep our system intact, it's our x-factor, unless the club are hiding a name under their hat, we don't have too many options available in world football atm

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So Fifa can get bribes to do PR for gangster Petrosheiks we lose our chance at League title after 20 years. The Petrosheiks are bigger dirtballs than American hillbillies

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Son was crying after Ghana knocked South Korea our of the World Cup the other day, then cried the game after when they qualified ffs...and will be crying again tomorrow, when they get smashed by Brazil :lol:
He's absolutely shameless isn't he. 30 year old man crying all over the place like a little b*tch, pathetic.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Depay isn’t THAT bad but he wants to model, he wants to rap, he’s injured, he’s got that shocking beard fade, he’s a Utd reject etc. I just don’t think he’s top of the PL level.
Don't like that fade that looks like it's drawn with a geometry set and compasses either, but that's harmless compared to this lol

memphis-depay-der-niederlaender-hat-seinen-oberkoerper-komplett-taetowiert.jpg

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not against putting Ronaldo on the list with CF alternatives. Unfortunately there is no such list since they probably will put faith in Nketiah.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I blame Jesus. He is our highest paid player. Take better care of yourself. Muscle injuries can always be prevented with better care. There is always something. Take a page out of Granit Xhaka’s book and handle a massage gun wherever you go. I don’t know I can only speculate. Could have been a momentary lapse of concentration, not warming up, rushing recovery procedures… whatever.

If it’s a contact injury I can understand that it’s not his fault, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Top Bottom