• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,376
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Hate to say it but it’s time for Bamford.

Home grown, works hard and probably won’t break the bank. What’s not to love?

The fact he would actually break the bank. Leeds are going to be in a relegation scrap and would be financially better off if they survived so they won't sell their best players. Plus 5 years on his deal.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't know. 29 years old and contracted till 2026. With such a lengthy contract, it might not be very attractive considering his age as well.

Last edited:

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

I used to rate Bamford. But no for following reasons

Massive injury liability
Would cost dollar due to contract at Leeds
Isn't dynamic or quick enough
Main reason - his cheating little c*nt antics when we played Leeds.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I used to rate Bamford. But no for following reasons

Massive injury liability
Would cost dollar due to contract at Leeds
Isn't dynamic or quick enough
Main reason - his cheating little c*nt antics when we played Leeds.
... and @Riou would probably have an issue with Bamford's haircut.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
the worst we could do is sign a CF version of Mari. Would rather get Balogun back
Reckon we'll buy a forward player but not necessarily a striker. We'll see ESR reintegrated & the pack will be shuffled around game to game i think. Reckon Martinelli could be quite effective playing Jesus' position.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I like both, Terrier is just a lot cheaper than Gakpo, probably less wages etc maybe an easier deal to do.
Not sure he'd be that much cheaper, Rennes are owned by some billionaire who doesn't care much about money.

Unless United spazz out again think Gakpo will go for around 40m and Terrier for 30m+

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This forum is obviously anti English, you know that.
Not me bro i hate almost every country. In fact i am partial to pale girls with accents and Pl football. So hell i even like your sun robbed weather, more pale women for my lusty gazes. If parliament bans tanning salons i am moving there, no joke one of the reasons i left LA was women were too tan for my tastes. St. petersburg would be a top relocation destination but the whole dwarf Hitler thing is kind of a turn off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom