• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good thing Ben White is getting a paid trip to Qatar to shag about and sit on the bench.

Also thank Wales for stopping Zinchenko from getting ran into the ground by Ukraine right now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A__G

...man was so determined to help me get 3 points in the Superbru, will love him until I die 🥲

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Jesus inconsolable and out for three months, Tomi so distraught he wants to forget about football and only possibly returning to Arsenal, White having to go home after a family tragedy, the WC is leaving Arsenal in the mud.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thinking about his performance.v Croatia, I thought he was good.

He hilarious chucked the ball out for a goal kick, then slipped which give Croatia a chance which was cleared...but.recovered well after a dodgy first 5 mins.

Good passing out from the back, won some headers and tackles...the Croatian goal was a superb header, sometimes you just gotta say fair play.

Good that he wants to be better though, shows a great mentality... hopefully he's not digging himself out too much though, that would be a worry.

Considering he went into this tournament not at full fitness, after the pain of defeat subsides in the next few days, I feel he can be proud of his performances.

If Japan can develop a ruthless edge upfront, they could be a decent dark horse in 2026.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom