• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 515,065
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So Gonzalo Ramos? Or maybe João Felix? Because going with the Ucranian boy and non CF is shooting us straight to the foot?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We will target Mudryk and see if he or Martinelli can create something special down the middle. Hard to find a player that replaces Jesus. His energy gives us an extra player on the pitch. This is simply bad news, but lets see what the manager has in mind.
Then we will see the points go away

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We will target Mudryk and see if he or Martinelli can create something special down the middle. Hard to find a player that replaces Jesus. His energy gives us an extra player on the pitch. This is simply bad news, but lets see what the manager has in mind.

Felix is the natural Jesus replacement. Bring him in and I cant see us dropping off in performances, in fact I'd find a way to bring him and Eddie together on the pitch.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Endrick to Madrid all but done. €72m and he's staying at Palmeiras until 2024 ffs

Get this kid instead

Just turned 15 this year lol I don't care though, this mf is the closest thing to a Messi regen there is. Pay 90m and let him develop until 2026 or whenever he's ready to come and tear Europe to shreds

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Endrick to Madrid all but done. €72m and he's staying at Palmeiras until 2024 ffs

Get this kid instead

Just turned 15 this year lol I don't care though, this mf is the closest thing to a Messi regen there is. Pay 90m and let him develop until 2026 or whenever he's ready to come and tear Europe to shreds
Poor man's Nwaneri

6666Louis

One of the main attributes for an arteta striker is that he/she runs like a hound dog without the ball, or the rest of our tactics will go down the drain.

It can be a huge target player, but not one who doesn't close down the opposition

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Bellingham would be stupid to go to Liverpool at this time. Real Madrid or Man City would be far better choices, even United or us are more lucrative at this point. Although I doubt we are even in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom