• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

ragnarock

One of my favourite players of the squad. Tidy, smart, great pass on him. Also love that he doesnā€™t give a toss about the sport outside of it as a work, I find that endearing. Just like Olof Mellberg (first player to score on emirates una)
Iā€™ve worked with Olof as manager. He is crazy about football.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
There are loads of footballers who aren't massively keen on football. I think with a few exceptions most of them enjoy playing the game, they're just not great fans of watching it.

Tevez was a great pro. He's said more than once he's not interested in watching it on TV. He'd rather watch golf.

David Batty treated football like a clock in / out job.

Ter-Stegen has said his normal mates know more about football and footballers than him. He's just not interested.

Assou-Ekotto actively disliked football. He just happened to have a talent for it.

Christian Vieri said he'd quit football tomorrow if he could be a pro cricketer.

Even Ronaldinho said he'd watch the highlights of matches but wasn't bothered about watching full games.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He does rewatch his own performances though (for the purpose of learning from his mistakes), we saw it in the amazon documentary which highlighted the mistakes he made against Liverpool last season.

Malky

Established Member
There are loads of footballers who aren't massively keen on football. I think with a few exceptions most of them enjoy playing the game, they're just not great fans of watching it.

Tevez was a great pro. He's said more than once he's not interested in watching it on TV. He'd rather watch golf.

Ter-Stegen has said his normal mates know more about football and footballers than him. He's just not interested.

Assou-Ekotto actively disliked football. He just happened to have a talent for it.

Christian Vieri said he'd quit football tomorrow if he could be a pro cricketer.

Even Ronaldinho said he'd watch the highlights of matches but wasn't bothered about watching full games.
I think it must be quite normal to be honest.
You spend your whole life dedicated to playing the game, every day in training, eating the correct food, constant discussions about tactics, etc.
Can imagine when a player gets home they just want to switch off, enjoy other hobbies or just chill and play PS5, XBOX, etc. Like I can't imagine many joiners going home and watching countless hours of youtube videos of guys fitting doors, or building up kitchens.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

Wait Vieri knew what cricket was!? Thatā€™s mad.

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:Martinelli
No news on this yet? Surprised theyā€™ve managed to keep a lid on it for this long, not often you see that in this day and ageā€¦

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
No news on this yet? Surprised theyā€™ve managed to keep a lid on it for this long, not often you see that in this day and ageā€¦
If itā€™s connected to his family life then we might never hear anything.

We shouldnā€™t expect to hear something, let him have his space and hope for the best for the guy - football really is a second thought atm.

Wounded Healer

You all are being too pessimistic
Maybe he just shagged somebody's wife
Wish people stop treating their bodies and others as a plaster for their hearts and go with their hearts in their first place, clear and sound. I really like him, he seems intelligent and real but you can never be sure in this world. I hope he gets some good news soon and that we are back on business. he is been brilliant so far.

Top Bottom