• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

GDeep™

League is very weak
If true, then Arsenal need to fire whichever **** on their PR team sent that “We’re with you Ben” message. Embarrassing.
What you on about? The reason for the bust up could’ve been stress or mental well being, hence the the supportive messages from all parties.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If it’s true he won’t be picked in long term me. If he couldn’t adapt being around the national team then Southgate wil ignore him as he is huge on the group being close
If anything, they will want to bring him in and get him used to being part of the group, as long as his form warrants it. Southgate is all about “inclusiveness” etc.

I think this England call up was his first with the squad, weeks away with strangers could’ve got to him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Btw, if this story is/was false, the FA will issue a statement to deny it, or “FA sources” will have said it was rubbish.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
I think it might be true but not the whole reason that he left. Arteta makes sure all the players have the precise information that they need, whereas the England approach seems a lot less focused ,with more onus of responsibility on each player.

It's probably why the England team don't look that well drilled. They are totally relying on individuals to step up. I think France are going to slaughter us.

Last edited:

ragnarock

Regardless if true or not; it’s part of the players duties to be prepared for the game. Some say this is “to much to ask” but I strongly disagree. It’s their job. Playing FIFA and filming sponsored content for IG isn’t.
If (big if, speaking in general terms here) he has neglected to prepare I get that the coaches react to that. The manner of that reaction is a different matter.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What you on about? The reason for the bust up could’ve been stress or mental well being, hence the the supportive messages from all parties.

Yeah but it’s publicly “taking a side” on a player vs coach thing. Awful move. How would you deal with sth like this if it happened at your workplace? Broadcast support for one side on the loudspeaker?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If anything, they will want to bring him in and get him used to being part of the group, as long as his form warrants it. Southgate is all about “inclusiveness” etc.

I think this England call up was his first with the squad, weeks away with strangers could’ve got to him.
Lol this guy wouldn’t get a minute and was 5th choice for every position. You don’t go out of your way for a player not worth it

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think it might be true but not the whole reason that he left. Arteta makes sure all the players have the precise information that they need, whereas the England approach seems a lot less focused ,with more onus of responsibility on each player.

It's probably why the England team don't look that well drilled. They are totally relying on individuals to step up. I think France are going to slaughter us.
Arteta has every day with his team. Southgate don’t hence they can’t be drilled as a club team

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He moved cities every twelve months starting at 19 for five consecutive years, B&H to Wales to Peterborough to Leeds to London. Moved from Southampton to Brighton before that, from the sounds of it very unlikely his family moved with him every time.

Also got a couple caps with England last year already. God knows what happened although being with strangers for long is almost certainly not the reason imo

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He moved cities every twelve months starting at 19 for five consecutive years, B&H to Wales to Peterborough to Leeds to London. Moved from Southampton to Brighton before that, from the sounds of it very unlikely his family moved with him every time.

Also got a couple caps with England last year already. God knows what happened although being with strangers for long is almost certainly not the reason imo

Exactly. He was with his boy Kalvin Phillips aswell

+ the likes of Saka and Ramsdale are there too. Not really buying that narrative. If he walked out for not having any minutes ahead of Trippier then big props to him, I would have done the same.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Arteta has every day with his team. Southgate don’t hence they can’t be drilled as a club team
Still, the England plan seems to be: try to keep the ball and be patient. Then it's up to individuals to find weaknesses in their opponent and exploit on the fly.

The games we won, the teams all overloaded and allowed us to counter, once we got ahead they pushed even more which gave us better chances to counter. Then after 70 minutes we just protect the lead.

The USA were far better drilled and organised and as such we couldn't break them down. France should also expose our weakness in attack strategy. If Southgate has any sense he will go for 3 at the back and rely on set pieces.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Exactly. He was with his boy Kalvin Phillips aswell

+ the likes of Saka and Ramsdale are there too. Not really buying that narrative. If he walked out for not having any minutes ahead of Trippier then big props to him, I would have done the same.
I said when the story broke he walked out as he knew he wasn’t playing and got sh1t for it. Not everyone want to be the 25th man

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I said when the story broke he walked out as he knew he wasn’t playing and got sh1t for it. Not everyone want to be the 25th man

Especially when he’s been the best RB in the PL so far this season. On form, he definitely should have been starting not sitting next to Dier, Coady and TAA who are lucky to even be there 😭

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Especially when he’s been the best RB in the PL so far this season. On form, he definitely should have been starting not sitting next to Dier, Coady and TAA who are lucky to even be there 😭
But I also wouldn’t play him ahead of Trippier or Walker as RB. Trippier has more goals, assists and plays in a team that on average conceded less goals this season. I don’t see how he had better season tbh.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But I also wouldn’t play him ahead of Trippier or Walker as RB. Trippier has more goals, assists and plays in a team that on average conceded less goals this season. I don’t see how he had better season tbh.

This season? Ben White has been better than him, it’s very clear to see when you watch either of them. Trippier is just an average Joe that spams crosses endlessly, defensively very suss and has G/A merchants circle-jerking over him.

Trippier who is this “fantastic” attacking RB has 1 more assist than Ben White this season and 1 more goal, nothing really to celebrate tbf. Also has Walker even played this season? When I have seen him he has looked pretty dusted for City…didn’t he get paced out by Joelinton?! 🤣

I think some people just have to admit like I did that Ben White has been one of our best performers this season, one of the key reasons why things look a lot more fluid on the right side this season. Man has locked up a lot these players on A-M Christmas list…Zaha, Son, Diaz etc.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I mean, even White has said he don't consider himself a RB and has not played at RB for Arsenal. He says he plays as a CB in a 3 when building up and occasionally goes forward lmao

Latest posts+

Top Bottom