• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

I mean, even White has said he don't consider himself a RB and has not played at RB for Arsenal. He says he plays as a CB in a 3 when building up and occasionally goes forward lmao

Would have been better for England as defensively they would have been a lot more secure than with Trippier + Saka already has an understanding of playing with Ben White on that flank. Southgate really made his job harder than it is.

Tom Mix

If this story is true I support Ben. If it isn't I still support Ben, because he is Arsenal and Holland isn't even England.

Pop Tart

Established Member
English media love to stir things up with the england camp, done it before . Like they don't want england to win yet go ape **** when they lose

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This season? Ben White has been better than him, itā€™s very clear to see when you watch either of them. Trippier is just an average Joe that spams crosses endlessly, defensively very suss and has G/A merchants circle-jerking over him.

Trippier who is this ā€œfantasticā€ attacking RB has 1 more assist than Ben White this season and 1 more goal, nothing really to celebrate tbf. Also has Walker even played this season? When I have seen him he has looked pretty dusted for Cityā€¦didnā€™t he get paced out by Joelinton?! šŸ¤£

I think some people just have to admit like I did that Ben White has been one of our best performers this season, one of the key reasons why things look a lot more fluid on the right side this season. Man has locked up a lot these players on A-M Christmas listā€¦Zaha, Son, Diaz etc.
I think if you ask most neutrals they would say Trippier has been better. How many of Newcastle back 5 has had better season than our back 5 when you consider they average less goals than us? Trippier has been of the best player and one of the main reasons why Newcastle are on a CL spot

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Doesnā€™t make sense. if it was about a bust up with an England coach heā€™d be in Dubai with the Arsenal squad.
Don't ruin a good story man.

Ben 'MadBoy' White is needed for the rest of the season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

As a non football fan maybe it hit him harder than most having to go back to Artetaball

Just watching sometimes your body reacts in a negative way too, you start twitching and lashing out at people for no good reason. A weekend ruined after just 90 minutes, even if the score says otherwise
At this point this is a God given talent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2Smokeyy

Trusted ā­

I think if you ask most neutrals they would say Trippier has been better. How many of Newcastle back 5 has had better season than our back 5 when you consider they average less goals than us? Trippier has been of the best player and one of the main reasons why Newcastle are on a CL spot

Now thatā€™s a lie:

- We have 7 clean sheets as do Newcastle and we also are tied in terms of goals conceded in the PL with 11 goals šŸ¤£

- Also, are you really taking the neutrals view as gospel? Arenā€™t those the same neutrals that have been itching to call him a 50M flop?

- I have been saying for years now, any of those positions in a back 5 are lightwork. Youā€™ll always have someone protecting you even if you get exposed. Just look at that recent England game against Iran when they went with a back 4, Trippier got cooked differently by the Iran winger - canā€™t even remember his name ffs šŸ˜­ looked like a deer in headlights without the back 5.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Now thatā€™s a lie:

- We have 7 clean sheets as do Newcastle and we also are tied in terms of goals conceded in the PL with 11 goals šŸ¤£

- Also, are you really taking the neutrals view as gospel? Arenā€™t those the same neutrals that have been itching to call him a 50M flop?

- I have been saying for years now, any of those positions in a back 5 are lightwork. Youā€™ll always have someone protecting you even if you get exposed. Just look at that recent England game against Iran when they went with a back 4, Trippier got cooked differently by the Iran winger - canā€™t even remember his name ffs šŸ˜­ looked like a deer in headlights without the back 5.
Basic math says

11 in 14 games conceded is 0.78 goals per game

11 in 15 is 0.73 goals per game

D

Deleted member 102404

Basic math says

11 in 14 games conceded is 0.78 goals per game

11 in 15 is 0.73 goals per game

Are you using a 0.05 goals per game difference over 14/15 games by the whole team to directly compare the right back position between those teams?

Honestly that is a bit odd.

Dan Bottman has conceded 9 in the 14 games he's played for Newcastle compared to Saliba conceding 11 in 14. Does that mean you think Bottman is better than Saliba?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Are you using a 0.05 goals per game difference over 14/15 games by the whole team to directly compare the right back position between those teams?

Honestly that is a bit odd.

Dan Bottman has conceded 9 in the 14 games he's played for Newcastle compared to Saliba conceding 11 in 14. Does that mean you think Bottman is better than Saliba?
One player has been RB his whole career and played for big clubs and England many time and even won la liga as rb. Other dude has had 14 games as RB at Arsenal and you arguing he is a better RB. I get being Arsenal fan, but this is laughable. If Ben white was Man U CB that moved to rb this season and they were in our position I doubt anyone here would argue something so stupid

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
Just be denying it, heā€™d be giving it credibility.

Believing something from the Daily Star is a new low for A-M.
Other media not reporting it as they probably have close links and are fed info from FA and England camps, and donā€™t want to ruin that relationship.

Either way, this isnā€™t anything major, true or not.

2Smokeyy

Trusted ā­

One player has been RB his whole career and played for big clubs and England many time and even won la liga as rb. Other dude has had 14 games as RB at Arsenal and you arguing he is a better RB. I get being Arsenal fan, but this is laughable. If Ben white was Man U CB that moved to rb this season and they were in our position I doubt anyone here would argue something so stupid

@Rasmi bruhhh thatā€™s the weakest angle to come at it. Should have done better šŸ˜­

Wes Brown won trophies with Utd, so Iā€™m guessing heā€™s better than Sagna, right? You give me a choice between Trippier or Ben White this season, Iā€™m taking the latter every day of the week regardless of what team he plays for.

Top Bottom