• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dele Alli

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This guy might actually be done as a footballer at 26.

Everton fans are fuming. Story is Harry Redknapp rang fat Frank on deadline day telling him to take a chance on Dele.

On the hook for 80k a week for three more years or something mental. With some of the rumours around what he gets up to that’s looking a terrible buy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That convo between him and Mourinho on AON will haunt him for a long time.

Unthinkable where he was four years ago.

Crazy thing is Mourinho was shoehorning him into the team after that doc. Wasn’t even like he tried to “kill” his career or anything.

At the start of that pandemic season Jose started him for a few games. Was apparently desperate to get Alli firing again.

The Everton game they lost at home was honestly one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen. Guy was wandering around totally lost. He couldn’t even control the ball anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With the delicious food in turkey I'm surprised he didn't get too fat already.

Guy throw his career away and Sancho likely doing the same

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I bet long after he retires he might have his own story to tell. Won’t be surprised if there are some sort of demons somewhere there. Same with Sancho.

Indeed there may be more to this but time will tell.

In hindsight his career when he was younger was kinda incredible, maybe sometimes young players peak early.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Indeed there may be more to this but time will tell.

In hindsight his career when he was younger was kinda incredible, maybe sometimes young players peak early.

So there was a lot of buzz with him around that “England international addicted to sleeping pills and booze” story doing the rounds in the tabloids a couple of years back.

There was an Athletic article a while ago saying that their misuse was everywhere at the top of the English game.

It doesn’t show up in drug tests, and these guys keep crazy schedules like getting flights at 2am after European matches so can see how they become a slippery slope.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

SAF was a massive fan of his as well. If he had been around, I'm sure Dele would've ended up at United. Wonder how his career would've turned out with different leadership. I'd assume Poch was quite the easy times and when Mourinho was brought in, he couldn't adapt to that style and demands.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

None of us truly know what's going on. I remember when people used to slag off Adriano for throwing his career away.

That being said it's not like Allis gonna be homeless anytime soon, I think he'll be alright.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Probably the most extreme example of a young player falling off, or tied with Adriano.

The only teenagers who I can think of that had similar impacts in the PL were Rooney and Cesc. That’s how effective he was. Looked a dead cert to be world class based on the numbers alone.

There’s got to be some demons there somewhere.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Judging by Transfermarkt he's had loads of injuries in his career, maybe that's what wrecked him? Seen it happen before plenty of times. Multiple hamstring strains is a recipe for disaster look what happened to Owen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Judging by Transfermarkt he's had loads of injuries in his career, maybe that's what wrecked him? Seen it happen before plenty of times. Multiple hamstring strains is a recipe for disaster look what happened to Owen.

Swear he had a pretty crazy armed robbery of his home as well

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Never liked the little ******, shan’t feint any interest in him now

Unless there is mental issues involved, if so thoughts and prayers

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yet another overhyped englishman with a massive ego that became a millionare way to early. As we can see in this thread there even was Arsenal fans that overrated this prick. Comparing him to proven winners like Cesc and Shrek is a friggin joke.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think his decline comes as much of a surprise really.

He was never great talent wise, "having dat dawg in him" was pretty much his best attribute...once his workrate/desire went that was him, as he doesn't have the natural ability to compensate for giving less than 100%... similar to our Ramsey.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom