• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
quite a few loose dangerous passes today which could have hurt badly on another day but overall was very good as usual
Mostly in the early phase of the match, he ironed them out later, but yeah that was shaky.

When he recovered from that he was incredible once again. Basically the player I'd hoped he'd be from the beginning, but at least it's coming to fruition at the right moment.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Amazing how he is a lone man in the midfield doing the jobs of two people. Other than a few loose passes they couldn’t get close to him.

We would have won there last season too if he wasn’t injured

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Only world class player on team. We have a couple other guys who look likely maybe 3 or 4 of attaining that level; Saliba, Martinelli, Saka, Ødegaard but Partey is the real deal now. There is not a single 6/8 midfielder in the division i would prefer to him. He did have a substandard by his standards performance, despite creating the first goal howler by Lloris with a sumptuous long ball to Saka. He made a couple of uncharacteristic giveaways but did boss things as usual

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Guy has kind of had a Yaya touré esque transformation. Not that they are similiar players but just in getting better at everything and adding more things to his game when they left the system they were in.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
All the brain dead United fans on Twitter are going on about how Casemiro is levels above Thomas.

Casemiro 100% cannot play this lone midfield 6 role the way Partey does. Evading 2-3 players trying to press him, penetrative passing, dribbling.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
All the brain dead United fans on Twitter are going on about how Casemiro is levels above Thomas.

Casemiro 100% cannot play this lone midfield 6 role the way Partey does. Evading 2-3 players trying to press him, penetrative passing, dribbling.
I think Rio said Casemiro "wipes the floor" with TP5 which set up a whole other conversation regarding the two. As long as we win, I don't care.

Macho

Petty with dedication.
Dusted 🔻

Only world class player on team.

I’d agree with this as it stands.

The other candidates are borderline, extremely good for their age or have only had world class form for not long enough.

Partey’s done it at Athletico atleast now he’s doing it here.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Nah, just nah.

Either you're massively overrating Partey or massively underrating Ødegaard and Saka. Saliba, White, Jesus and Zinchenko have also performed to world-class levels this season so you could throw them in if you wanted.

Zinchenko couldn’t see field for City how is he world class. Saka is close, Saliba another 2 years, Ødegaard also he has done it for a season and a half. Jesus is not one of top 5 Strikers in world I wouldn’t rate him World class either.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom