• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Probably his best game in the shirt for us. His pressing, link up, hold up was all top notch. Could've had a hat trick in retrospect when that ball bounced to him late. Instinctively he just gets in the right spots at the right time. Blossoming right in front of us all.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This might be it right here. I don't see a drop off in Jesus's game playing wide tbh.

We lose a bit of pace overall but it's our strongest front three right now.

The amount of game volume that Jesus brings is just too big of an asset for Eddie not to take advantage of it.

It's was the same scenario at the start of the season, which is why I hope Mikel has learnt from it.

Eddie, Saka, Martinelli and Jesus all compliment each other very well and the manager shouldn't be afraid of rotating them as they all pick up after what the other has left off.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
When Jesus is fit he should be played out on the left, unless Eddie has been playing **** for a few weeks. You don't drop someone scoring at the rate Eddie is at the minute.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What has Jesus done to be dropped?

How many starts without scoring before he got injured?

I like him and can't wait until he's back from injury, but his job should be first and foremost to score.

Again, its nice to have so many players getting good numbers this season, the only caveat here is that the manager has to find way to keep them all match fit, so to speak.

It's not an easy task by any means, but all of them have given plenty of reasons as to why they should all be getting more than a 5 minute stint at the end of a game.

Top Bottom