• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

LG10

Why is it a criticism to say how things are? He had an amazing game, 2 goals and a very good hold up play. Is it wrong to say he can't dribble or that his shooting technique was poor since the academy? None of that changes the fact that he was our key player today so I don't really follow how you guys read this as a negative thing, all I was saying was how surprised I am that he still manages to put in these performances without having some standup attributes.

It's a lazy read from the guy who tagged you
It’s wrong because he is a good dribbler and the best finisher in the squad.

His hold up play has been great since his breakout last spring.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People wondering about Jesus and Eddie. Next season we're playing Champions League and should be trying to WIN it

We need both

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He's going to explode next season.
He will put all you moaners in a spliff and expose AM showing how little ball most know.

I'm going all in on this one. Bookmark this post.

It's EddieEra and you just have to accept it. Ride the train. #top3herewecome
Forget the last hashtag.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

In the dictionary next to mentality monster there is just a picture of our eddie

razörist

You can now see why Arteta persisted with Eddie at the start of his reign. He must've been ridiculous in training and he's finally harnessing all that at the top level in big games.
It did take too long last season for him too get his shot. Laca was stinking up the place and boy it still reeks. @Trilly is right that Mikel still picks his favorites too much. Eddie did all this himself.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Bro u seen his hold up play? Difficult balls dead with his first touch? Pressing like he has 3 lungs? Love the kid

It’s impressed me more than his goals tbh. He’s holding it up, winning the ball high up, bringing midfielders into the final third with his passing.

What a guy. Massive pressure on his shoulders when Jesus went down but he’s took it all in his stride.

razörist

It’s impressed me more than his goals tbh. He’s holding it up, winning the ball high up, bringing midfielders into the final third with his passing.

What a guy. Massive pressure on his shoulders when Jesus went down but he’s took it all in his stride.
Absolute baller. Ice in his veins.

Sparrahork

Something changed last season. I no longer saw a poacher. His touch, hold up/link up had improved monumentally. That is I was calm when he got a new contract and why we didn't entertain another striker after Jesus. They are very similar players.
A lot of those on here seemed to be thinking of Leeds era Eddie when Jesus got injured. He has massively improved and he has proved me correct when I was not downcast about the injury, instead thinking Eddie gets a chance to shine (again).

Gareth would have enjoyed what he saw from the stands, if he does elect to stick with England as he did with arsenal.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
A lot of those on here seemed to be thinking of Leeds era Eddie when Jesus got injured. He has massively improved and he has proved me correct when I was not downcast about the injury, instead thinking Eddie gets a chance to shine (again).

Gareth would have enjoyed what he saw from the stands, if he does elect to stick with England as he did with arsenal.

Whats the deal with that? I thought he went to Ghana during the World Cup to sort out switching to them?

Top Bottom