• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Pulp

He wasn’t a saint but there were enough signs he had shown that he could be the man to take us out of this.

The problem is most people have tunnel vision and don’t look at things holistically or zoom out.

We had to go through really tough times to get where we are, we were stuck in a certain way of doing things from top to bottom for 20+ years and had a mismatched squad.

Arteta never lost the dressing room at any stage, it speaks absolute volumes considering how many big names he absolutely binned like Özil and Auba.

I’ve always had time for him on here, this season was gonna be the penultimate season regarding whether he is the man for us, but he’s blown it out the water.
Yes, I definitely think there were positive signs and there is a reason the club backed him all the way. My point was simply that a lot of people were unsure for different reasons that were imo valid. It wasn't just couple of bad games so he must **** off reasons.
I never understood the criticism Arteta gets for being passionate on the sidelines. Is there some cultural thing? Him leaving the technical area is a breach so fair enough to be carded for that. But people in media calling it bad behavior to shout at the sidelines is so strange. If he was abusing players, coaching staff or refs, then fair enough, but he hasn't. SAF was basically holding hands with the 4th ref every match, and I cant remember that being such a big thing.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yes, I definitely think there were positive signs and there is a reason the club backed him all the way. My point was simply that a lot of people were unsure for different reasons that were imo valid. It wasn't just couple of bad games so he must **** off reasons.
Yeh I agree it was extremely bad at times. By the way I wasn’t necessarily referencing people who were just simply Arteta out in the worst times. Just some people seemed to genuinely hate his guts and questioned literally every decision he made. Became very tiresome and depressing.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
United with fluke goals. But this must've been one of the most dominant games we've played? They had absolutely nothing.

say yes

forum master baiter
Thank god some of the so called highly esteemed posters on here didn’t get their way.

If it was up to them and 75% of you c*cks we would have sacked him.
Yep. A bunch of posters spent two years bullying, belittling and boasting about how they’d ‘run off the forum’ anyone who thought Arteta was more than a bleep merchant PE teacher.

If they had any sense of shame they’d have PM’d the mods and resigned their memberships of this lovely little forum.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Guys what happened in the last 2 years were dark times on AM. Borderline cannibalism.

We got over it, let's enjoy this now. Everyone thinks highly of the Spanish GOD manager.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Tierney:

“We needed time and the manager needed time to get the squad and players he wanted, then the chance to adjust. I think it’s clicked so well this season, especially.

“The directors knew what the manager was doing, and what his message to us was every day in training. They would also have known how much we believed in it. The gaffer deserves an awful lot of credit for what he’s transformed us into.

“But we’re only 18 games in. The manager is obsessed with football and being a manager, and getting his message across to the players, though. I think you need that.

“He is full-on, from the minute you get into the training ground to the minute you leave.

“And if you’ve got a manager like that, you’ve got every chance.

Such a shame he is not getting into the team, He is probably going to leave in the summer.
I really like him, but we just don't use left fullbacks anymore, and when he starts our football suffers tremendously.

Hopefully, he can get into a team like Villa or Newcastle and have the minutes he deserves.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Just to be clear, the last tweet was Matt Scott’s opinion not Cesc. 😅
oh-no-anyway.gif

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

When I had said I was optimistic about the team he was building, I had never imagined this. And not so quickly.

Best team in the league, no question. Week in and week out we are showing we are one of the best teams in the world right now.

And with one of the youngest teams in the league, this is only the beginning…

Latest posts+

Top Bottom