• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
4 points against City should seal the deal right?
That definitely seals it, but with 5 (probably 8) points ahead, I think it is vitally important that if not winning, then at least draw both matches so the distance remains safe.

With their CL involvements and sometimes unbalanced performances, they'll definitely drop points along the way, we just need to make sure we don't slip up against some teams that play like Newcastle v. us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We've got 57 left to play for. 40 points would take us to 90, meaning we could afford to drop 17 points. Man City would need 45 points from a possible 54 to match that, meaning they can only drop 9 points. I'd say it's unlikely they only drop 9 points between now and the end of the season but they could do it. 92/93 points is probably almost certainly going to win the league, 90 might just be enough.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Honestly, I kind of get a bit pissed by fans and pundits being impressed that we didn't give up at after they scored 1-0. That should be a given? Genuinely don't get the praise for that. Can you be a professional footballer and give up at 1-0 17 minutes in ?

We've got 57 left to play for. 40 points would take us to 90, meaning we could afford to drop 17 points. Man City would need 45 points from a possible 54 to match that, meaning they can only drop 9 points. I'd say it's unlikely they only drop 9 points between now and the end of the season but they could do it. 92/93 points is probably almost certainly going to win the league, 90 might just be enough.

We will also have a chance to nick 3-6 points from them. It will be difficult but it's probably the first season in ages where we should be demanding at least 3 points from them!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
We will also have a chance to nick 3-6 points from them. It will be difficult but it's probably the first season in ages where we should be demanding at least 3 points from them!
Doesn't Arteta kind of have peps number?

Edit: turns out he only have his phone number

Didn't realize we won 1 and lost 13 of the last 14.

Bit nervous now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom