• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don’t know why people want to listen to guys like Gary Neville anyway. It’s not like him or Keane are going to give any groundbreaking analysis of current football and tactics. Just some blablabla about mentality and historic tropes.
Exactly, 2 yappy little managerial failures who are jealous that Arteta had already done more in 6 months than they managed in their short, miserable attempts in small jobs.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I remember during the later years of Wenger, Neville was one of our staunchest defenders of us. He really liked (or respected) Wenger, and criticised the fanbase for wanting Wenger out. He was one of the first challengers of AFTV. I think Neville judges teams based on their coach/manager and then assess the level of the team afterwards. Especially those long term coaches who have built an identity for a club (Fergie, Wenger). It’s why he has been critical of Chelsea’s hiring and firing policy despite their success. He believes a club should stick with a coach as long as they fit his view of a coach.

Nowadays he’s become a troll for all things Arsenal. I think he low-key feels a bit resentful towards Arteta because he’s seen someone who doesn’t fit his view on what a coach should be. Arteta had no experience and has revolutionised Arsenal in a way he could never predict. When you factor that he was similarly given a managerial job with no experience and FAILING spectacularly. It’s no wonder why he has a chip on his shoulder for Arsenal. It’s 100% ego related, and he is not cognisant of his own insecurities. He was never given the same patience or finances that Arteta was and that has probably dented his confidence.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Plus if we win the league United are the team in the big 5 who have gone the longest without winning it. They'd be the new Liverpool.
Arsenal winning the league would really be disastrous for United. For all the money that they’ve wasted post Fergie to only seeing all your opps lift trophies. I’d be sick if I were an Arsenal fan. The trouble is though the only team that could really end Arsenal’s dominance this season are their nosy neighbours.

Legend14

Established Member
Listening to ManUtd pundits today forces a comment. What I am hearing from many of them is that they are not happy losing, but are content with a 3-2 close match effort. WTF.

The score hides the actuality as it did when played them the first match. It is much worse this time. In other words they have regressed against us in the months they have been improving.

From a purely statistical perspective, we had 63 touches in their box today, which is supposedly the most touches in anyone’s box by any team the entire season. We took 25 shots to their 6. We sat on their side the entire second half, mainly in the attacking third.

The only thing in the entire match that was close was the score. They did not go out on their shield whatsoever. That narrative is pure denial. This was much more of a complete route. But lets allow them to sit uncomfortably in their alternative reality.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Listening to ManUtd pundits today forces a comment. What I am hearing from many of them is that they are not happy losing, but are content with a 3-2 close match effort. WTF.

The score hides the actuality as it did when played them the first match. It is much worse this time. In other words they have regressed against us in the months they have been improving.

From a purely statistical perspective, we had 63 touches in their box today, which is supposedly the most touches in anyone’s box by any team the entire season. We took 25 shots to their 6. We sat on their side the entire second half, mainly in the attacking third.

The only thing in the entire match that was close was the score. They did not go out on their shield whatsoever. That narrative is pure denial. This was much more of a complete route. But lets allow them to sit uncomfortably in their alternative reality.

Tactically we had answers for them, especially after going behind. But we must give credit to Ten Hag's tactics which really suffocated us in the first half by staying narrow and blocking off our passing lanes, to great success. If you look at TP5's performance in the first half for example, specifically his mistake for their opener, you can see Ten Hag's tactics at work. Blocking off our lanes and forcing high turnovers more than we would have liked.

We were able to adapt will in the second half, by using the wide areas to get the ball high and exploiting the fact that they left 1v1 situations with our wingers, because they wanted to have central numbers.

There are lessons from this game, and Im glad we were faced with a performance like this, and the Newcastle one. This gives us good stuff to work on behind the scenes, and in the transfer market to come.

But my main point, United deserve credit for this game. They had a solid plan that was a genuine threat to us.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I remember during the later years of Wenger, Neville was one of our staunchest defenders of us. He really liked (or respected) Wenger, and criticised the fanbase for wanting Wenger out. He was one of the first challengers of AFTV. I think Neville judges teams based on their coach/manager and then assess the level of the team afterwards. Especially those long term coaches who have built an identity for a club (Fergie, Wenger). It’s why he has been critical of Chelsea’s hiring and firing policy despite their success. He believes a club should stick with a coach as long as they fit his view of a coach.

Nowadays he’s become a troll for all things Arsenal. I think he low-key feels a bit resentful towards Arteta because he’s seen someone who doesn’t fit his view on what a coach should be. Arteta had no experience and has revolutionised Arsenal in a way he could never predict. When you factor that he was similarly given a managerial job with no experience and FAILING spectacularly. It’s no wonder why he has a chip on his shoulder for Arsenal. It’s 100% ego related, and he is not cognisant of his own insecurities. He was never given the same patience or finances that Arteta was and that has probably dented his confidence.
Sometimes it's difficult to admit when another man is simply superior to you.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
It's not a bad thing, it actually takes the pressure off of us.

I was thinking about this, maybe Gary is doing this to take the pressure of us. I mean, would he rather City won the treble? Don't think so, worst nightmare for United fans. Or maybe he's just deluded. Don't know.

Pulp

This guy is such a mug. I watched the reactions from last match on Talksport and it was obvious he was salty as ****. He was moving goalposts so much it was almost impressive he remembered where he came from. I would call it unprofessional, but it is Talksport, so what can you expect :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Neville used to defend Wenger because we were no longer a threat. The club had stagnated and he didn’t want that to change. The way Arteta has managed to turn the club around and revolutionise a sleeping giant was Neville’s worst nightmare.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Most of these pundit little pr!cks are only hating on Teta because of the way he’s come out of nowhere and managed to revitalise Arsenal FC and make us a genuine force again. This is why they’re nit-picking any little thing to bash him with and blowing it out of all proportion. It stems from bitterness. Soo fukkin what if he leaves his technical area by a couple of feet or gets a bit animated???! This is top level professional football where stakes are high and passions and emotions can run high. Anyone would think the guy is constantly verbally abusing or manhandling officials. It’s ridiculous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look arteta will never change his behaviour that's how he is. He like Simeone guy who always jumps clap move outside his tactical area to motivate his teams.

Is he over doing it? Yes
It's the reason the teams losing against us? Absolutely not.

So the pundits need to leave it getting really boring

Latest posts+

Top Bottom